Chapter 1

When the bombs fell it was only me and Jacob no one else me and my father had stored food in our bunker, Jacob and I loved spending our life together in the bunker.Ayla and Jacob has their own room and an extra one and they planned everything of how it was going to be. Jacob and Ayla would sometimes  get into mini arguments but they forgave each other.
3 Weeks After the bombs Fell
Jacob was in the kitchen cooking because Ayla was cleaning when Ayla saw a Pregnancy tests in the bathroom that where there since her mother was alive so she tested her self because she wasn't feeling to well for the past few weeks. So she tested herself which took a few minutes but when she checked, she was shocked and quickly ran out "Jacob I have wonderful news!" Ayla said excited "What is it pup, I'm almost finished cooking." She hugged him and kissed him pulling his face close to hers "Jacob I'm pregnant!" he was stunned by what she said he couldn't say anything he was nervous and excited all at once "That's amazing this should be a time we celebrate and not worry." He said excitedly "We have to prepare the extra room and everything." "We are going to be great parents both of us I know it." He was so excited to be a father. They prepared everything the room and Ayla's hunger was extreme especially with the pregnancy she wanted meat most of the time and whatever Jacob made. But she became so tired easily and Jacob would do almost everything because she was always tired but he would have to be careful not to make her upset because if he did she would start crying and be really dramatic. Each month went by and her stomach became much larger and she craved more meat Jacob would cook the meat medium rare, she would walk around a little and Jacob would always check up on her stomach talking to the baby inside when it was time to sleep.
2 Months Later
Ayla was sleeping and she felt the baby moving a lot and she's didn't feel good at all she walked to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet Jacob woke up hearing her in pain "Pup are you ok?" Jacob said seeing her in the bathroom "No I'm not ok I think the baby is coming!" "Thats impossible the baby isn't supposed supposed to be born for a while!" Her water broke as she stood up and there were no doctors it was just them. Jacob helped Ayla on the bed laying her down he went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and created a hole for the baby to come out Jacob grabbed towels and was slightly prepared "Pup you have to push!" Ayla pushes yelling in pain Jacob could see the legs coming out "Keep pushing Pup I see the legs!" She continued pushing and the baby was out "It's a boy!" Ayla was so happy and Jacob cut the umbilical cord he wrapped him up in a towel and handed him to Ayla.But there was still pain and Ayla felt it "Jacob I think theres another one!" She yelled " Jacob went back and saw two legs " Push pup it's almost out!" She gave one last push and it was another baby Jacob held her with blood on his hands "It's a girl!" Ayla felt no more pain and held the baby in her arms. Jacob cut the other umbilical cord and wrapped the baby up and held her in his arms she was crying and he nurtured her Ayla was exhausted and holding the other baby she smiled seeing Jacob "They're beautiful" she smiled " What are we going to name them?" Jacob asked her "Our boy is going to be Arrax and our Daughter Rhea." Ayla relaxed holding her son exhausted, They were finally a Family.