04

"Hi I'm Minho, Lee Minho

"Hi I'm Minho, Lee Minho."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Han Jisung and my son is Han Yeonsuk." Jisung introduces.

"Please come in, take a seat wherever you'd like." Jisung says while opening the door wider for the older to enter. Minho polietly bows and enters the house, choosing to sit on the couch. Jisung sat across from him on a bean bag.

"Appa! I lost Mr. Kittens, have you seen him?" Yeonsuk worriedly asks, emerging from his room.

"Is this him?" Minho asks holding up Mr. Kittens.

"YES!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" Yeonsuk squeals running towards Minho, quickly hugging Mr. Kittens.

"Aww no problem. You must be Yeonsuk, I'm Minho. How are you doing, can you tell me a little about Mr. Kittens?" Minho smiles at Yeonsuk.

"Hi Minho, wow... you're so nice and pretty. But I'm doing just fine now that I found Mr. Kittens. I've actually had him since I was born, my dad never told me who gave him to me, but I still love him. Oh, and you look like Mr. Kittens!" Yeonsuk finishes his small rant with a radiant smile.

"That's amazing Yeonsuk. Thank you for the compliments, I think you're adorable." Minho responds.

"Y-you think I'm adorable?"

"Of course sweetie!"

"Appa, I like him!" Yeonsuk happily says, hugging Minho.

"I'm glad Sukie." Jisung says. Yeonsuk ran back to his room to continue his talent show with his stuffed animals.

"Minho, I'll be going back to work this upcoming Monday. I'm an office clerk, Monday through Thursday I work from 8:00 a.m to 2:00 p.m, but on Friday it's 12:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m. I don't work on Saturday nor Sunday. I know that you're currently working at a cat café, so I completely understand if you can't look after Yeonsuk since it may conflict with your own schedule." Jisung explains.

"Oh, that seems to fit right into my schedule. I only work on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday. For Monday's and Tuesday's I work the second to last shit for the day, which is usually around 5 p.m and on Friday and Sunday I always end up closing the café." Minho responds.

"Ahh I get it. Do you only work at the café or do you have multiple jobs?" Jisung asks.

"I'm currently only working at the café, but I do occasionally work multiple jobs."

"You have experience working with kids right?"

"Yes I do. The age range has been from 3 to 8 years old, I find that working with 5 or 6 year old kids suit me more." Minho softly smiles.

"Okay, well what are you weak and strong points when it comes to babysitting." Jisung questions.

"My biggest weakness is having to clean up after their dirty doings, like poopy diapers or their throw-up, things in that realm. Though, I do believe I'm great at playing with children and calming them down if necessary."

"I totally get where you're coming from Minho. Only a few more questions; what are you favorite activities to do with kids?"

"I like to try new things to keep them engaged, but they really seem to like baking, painting, going out to the park, or even reading books! I personally love to bake with them, it's a good use of time and it provides a good treat in the end." Minho excitedly says.

Minho and Jisung went back and forth with questions, everything was going great. Minho's work schedule didn't seem to conflict with Jisung's, which was a relief for both of them.

Minho really loves working with kids, they are like cats to him. And Jisung loves Minho's soft, soothing voice- I mean- he loves the smile on Yeonsuk's face while talking with Minho.

It seemed that Felix's prediction was correct, Minho was a prefect fit for Yeonsuk and Jisung. Everything seemed the fall right into place for the pair. Yeonsuk already loved Minho, mainly because he resembles Mr. Kittens, but either way the young boy really liked him. Jisung seemed at peace when he was around the older, which was slightly odd for him since it's hard to feel like that at such times. In a sense, Minho was an important puzzle piece that was thankfully found.

"I hope we set and cleared everything up, don't be timid to ask me any questions before Monday. I'll text you my overall schedule and so on. I'm sure Yeonsuk will be glad to hear you're going to be babysitting him." Jisung warmly smiles. The pair had been talking for quite a while sorting everything out, with small intermissions to admire Yeonsuk's new drawings.

"I believe we cleared everything up, but if we didn't I'll text you about it. Once again, I'll be coming on Monday at 7:25 a.m and then you'll be back around 2:30 right?" Minho sets straight.

"Yes that's right. Now, want anything to eat or drink?" Jisung kindly offers.

"Anything will do." Minho softly says.

"I'll order us sushi, in the mean time have another cup of sprite." Jisung smiles.

"Thank you Jisung."

"No problem."

Soon after Yeonsuk came into the room, "Appa, Minho, I'm hungry and if you don't feed me I'll pack my things and go live with my uncles." Yeonsuk firmly says, crossing his arms.

"I see you finished your snack, well I'm going to order us sushi don't worry baby." Jisung chuckles at his sons exaggeration.

"Okay then, umm Minho... can we go play?" Yeonsuk asks tugging on Minho's sleeve.

"What do you wanna play Sukie?"

"I wanna play The Game of Life." He says pointing at the board game on a shelf.

"I'm fine with that." Minho smiles.

The three boys sat on the living room floor, the board game in the middle. Jisung became the banker and used the yellow car, Minho chose the pink car, and Yeonsuk opted for the green car. The game went on normally until their competitiveness emerged and Yeonsuk slyly stole money from the bank causing him to win the entire game.

"No way! Your lousy career did NOT get you that much money, I know your hands are dirty! Confess that you stole money Yeon!!" Jisung whined, he took on last place by a few thousand dollars.

"I did not, you're just a sore loser." Yeonsuk says with a grin.

"Yeon, I agree with your dad. There is no way you didn't steal money from the banker, you have the lowest income." Minho sides with Jisung, he knew he deserved that first place win.

"Nope, I won fair and square, but if you want we can play a round two." Yeonsuk challenges.

Both Jisung and Minho smile at each other, a plan in the works.

"Let's go." Jisung commences.