16

Jisung and Minho have been together for about a month now and it was time for another midnight outing

Jisung and Minho have been together for about a month now and it was time for another midnight outing. They haven't gone on one recently because of conflicting work schedules. Since Yeonsuk is spending a night with his uncles Lix and Bin the pair are more than ready to take a fun trip at 2 in the morning!

"Where are we going this time?" Jisung asks his boyfriend.

"The park, I wanna stargaze tonight."

"I wanna climb a tree then." Jisung mindlessly says.

"A tree? Climb a Tree?"

"The view is amazing from up there, trust me." Jisung assures the older.

"Mkay..." Minho softly says keeping his eyes on the road.

The park was quite close from where Jisung lived, so the drive went by quickly. Minho opened the door for Jisung and led him into the dark and empty park. They were on the side with a small playground, a field, and a whole ton of trees for Jisung to climb.

"Hurry up!" Jisung drags Minho by the hand to the playground since he was walking at a tortoise pace.

"He's adorable." Minho says to himself, chuckles at the sight of Jisung struggling to fit into the childrens slide.

"Weeee!!" Jisung throws his hands up as he slid down the short slide.

"I'm dating a child." Minho face palms as he meets Jisung at the bottom of the yellow slide.

"Did you see me?" The younger asks.

"Of course I did."

"Well now you have to go and slide down with me Min."

"I won't fit." He protests.

"Yes you will, now move your butt and start walking." Jisung pushes the taller to the entrance of the playground.

"The things I do for you." Minho sighs as he sits down on the same yellow slide with Jisung in between his thighs.

"1-2-3, go!" Jisung countdowns for Minho to push them downwards. The landing wasn't the smoothest, Jisung threw himself forward making Minho fall on top of him. They laughed at themselves and their clumsiness.

"Ji! Why weren't you prepared to land!" Minho whines as he rubbed his elbow that hit the ground first.

"I'm sorry, the ride seemed short this time." He laughed sitting up like Minho had previously done.

"Come here." Minho opens his arms for Jisung. The younger took the opportunity with no hesitation and hugged him, sitting on Minho's lap as well.

"Did you get hurt?" Minho asks.

"I'm all good, you?"

"I'm doing fine besides my aching elbow you fucker." Minho changes the mood quickly.