06

"Wakey wakey~~"

"Wakey wakey~~"

Ahh yes, the amazing alarm Felix set up for his best friend Jisung.

"Noooo, I wanna sleep." Jisung whines to absolutely no one. With a small grunt he reached over and turned off his blaring alarm. He stretched a little bit before getting out of his bed and heading towards the bathroom.

Once Jisung finished his usual morning routine he put on his work clothes and finished it off with some deodorant and cologne.

"Alright..." Jisung says to himself as he looks in the mirror. With a small sigh he stepped out of his bedroom and headed over to Yeonsuk's room to check up on him. He tried his best to stay quiet as to not wake up his son. Jisung successfully did so and decided to set out clothes for Yeonsuk to wear; the outfit was simple but cute.

"I'll see you later Sukie, I love you a lot baby." Jisung whispers as he lightly plays with Yeonsuk's hair.

"I hope you and Minho have a great time today."

"Please call me baby, I'll miss you so much."

"Okay..." Jisung smiles at the sight of his sleeping son. Before leaving the room he placed a small kiss on Yeonsuk's cheek.

Not much time was left before Jisung had to head out for work. He brought out the things he needed for work and placed them on the kitchen counter to make sure he wouldn't leave anything behind. Jisung planned to stop by the Starbucks near his work for his breakfast, like he always does. Their chai iced latte is magnificent and Jisung couldn't get enough of it.

Knock Knock

Jisung sprung up from his seat and opened the door for Minho.

"Good morning Minho!" Jisung welcomes.

"Good morning Jisungie, I hope you slept well." Minho replies stepping into the house.

"I did sleep good, thank you. Since it's so early you can go to sleep if you'd like, Yeonsuk usually wakes up around 10:00. Help yourself to anything in the fridge, the spare money is on the kitchen counter. Oh and I left a list of things Yeon is allergic to or what he doesn't like in general, don't worry it's not too much. His clothes are already picked out for him and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me!" Jisung quickly says ending it off with a big smile.

"Alright, thank you Jisung. You should get going, don't wanna be late on your first day back!" Minho replies.

"Ahh you're right, bye Minho! Tell Yeonsuk I say good morning." Jisung cheerfully says.

"Will do, now get going Jisungie!" Minho chuckles at the younger who was hurriedly gathering his things to head out.

"Bye bye!!" Jisung waves goodbye and heads out for work.