13

It's date night! Minho and Jisung were finally going out as love interests and both were extremely excited

It's date night! Minho and Jisung were finally going out as love interests and both were extremely excited. Yeonsuk has just been dropped of with his uncles Jeongin and Chan; with some whining from Yeon and Jeongin they decided that the young boy would have a sleep over at their house.

The pair were set out to visit a sunflower garden/maze, then eat out at an exquisite (expensive I may add) KBBQ restaurant. The drive to the garden was about 30-40 minutes away, so the car ride was filled with small talk and off key sing-offs. Nonetheless, the pair were already having a great time, even if they felt deaf in one ear!

"Ji, baby, sweets, please bring it down a notch." Minho shudders after listening to Jisung sing (more like scream) the lyrics to Gee by Girls Generation.

"Hehe... I got carried away didn't I?" Jisung flushes red.

"A tad bit, yea." Minho honestly replies.

"Oh whatever, you just poured your heart out to Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips."

"Shush, we don't speak of it." Minho chuckles.

"Okayy then."

🍼🍼🍼

After a hilarious car ride the pair finally got to their destination. It was a small cottage like house with flowers surrounding it, there wasn't a corner in sight without some type of plant. They were happily received into the home and were told the general rules, no piking at the flowers, no littering, be respectful of their property, and simply enjoy the day.

"Where to?" Jisung asks pointing at the different routes they could take.

"That one." Minho says pointing towards the sunflower path.

"Then lets head on my love." Jisung smiles, reaching over to hold onto Minho's hand.

Jisung and Minho walked hand in hand through the sunflower path, which ultimately turned into a flower maze. What they weren't told was that whatever path you take, you'll end up in the middle of the maze. And so, the pair were genuinely confused as to how they got there and how to get out.

"Okay first of all Ji, calm the heck down."

"But- but..."

"Enjoy the scenery, smell the flowers, take pictures with me hehe...." Minho shyly smiles.

"Aww you're adorable." Jisung chuckles pulling Minho into a small hug cooing at the oldest cuteness.

"Thanks."

"Stay right there." Jisung demands, worrying the older.

Jisung quickly took out his phone and quiet possibly abused his iCloud storage, he took way too many photos of Minho. The older quickly cached on and posed for picture(s), he gave the shoulder, then he "held a pea", did the "sun is in my face" pose, and lastly he smelled the flowers.