18

It was Felix's last week in Korea and the group decided to give him a great last weekend before taking off to Australia

It was Felix's last week in Korea and the group decided to give him a great last weekend before taking off to Australia. Yeonsuk was staying with his Grandma, who gladly took him in saying how much she missed the boy.

After that situation was settled, the group had a small debate on where they should go, but they settled on an extremely expensive restaurant and then going out for drinks. Originally they were just going to party at a club, but Jisung and Jeongin protested by saying that they couldn't drink on an empty stomach. The pair obviously won the fight, though it didn't take much convincing either.

The group was really something to stop and stare at, even if they were in the most liberal part of South Korea. Seungmin decided to spruce it up and wear a leather skirt just above his knees with a neon graphic tee and loads of accessories. Hyunjin was of course matching with him, leather pants a neon graphic tee, rings, and a slim silver chain. [Similar to the Miroh mv]

Jeongin and Chan we're dressed in pastel; Jeongin in a pastel pink slim dress with a fuzzy lilac jacket hanging off his shoulders. Chan was in lilac pants and a white shirt sprinkled with pink hearts. Clearly, they weren't dressed for a club nor a fancy dinner, they were dressed to take a crap ton of pictures.

Felix and Changbin were not matchy-matchy, as per usual. Felix  was in a tight, long sleeve white shirt, light green pants and white platforms. Changbin was in all black: ripped jeans and a black shirt which he dressed up with chains and rings.

Jisung and Minho seemed like the only couple who were ready to go to a club, the only normal ones. Both in black jeans, though Jisung tucked in his black shirt which was decorated on both sides with red dragons and he also wore a long silver chained necklace. Minho wore a white shirt and a nude jacket that was plastered with random designs to complete the look. So far, they are the best duo who actually dressed to go out clubbing.

The group are currently seated at the fancy restaurant, conversing while waiting for their plate of food.

"If you don't get down on one knee for Jeongin soon, I'll do it myself. That dress he's in is killing every single one of us." Hyunjin says to Chan.

"Your boyfriend is right there-" He responds in shock that Hyunjin would be so open even with Seungmin beside him.

"Oh, he knows how I feel about dresses and skirts." Hyunjin says as he caressed Seungmin's thigh.

"I would also propose to Jeongin, so I really can't be mad at Jin." Seungmin agreed with Hyunjin's previous statement.

"Now that's gay!" Jeongin finally chipped in, he himself going into a giggling fit.

"But you know what Chris... you can have him." Hyunjin says with a small hand gesture to emphasize his return on Jeongin.

"Well that's rude." Jeongin slightly pouts.