The Beginning Chp 1

I woke up, looking around, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness. I had just finished having a horrible dream, a bad one at that. At the age of ten, I had started seeing things in the corner of my eye. In the beginning, I just thought it was my imagination, but when I was still seeing them when I was twelve, I was sure it was something. Suddenly, a loud noise was heard, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I was a little scared, and felt weird as if something was there, so I decided to go to the living room, where I had heard the noise come from. When I got near the room, I heard a splashing of some type of liquid. Getting to the door, it stopped. I thought to myself, I shouldn't do this. This is like a classic horror movie scene, but what if grandma's in there? Or in trouble?

So I took a moment to think it over. Though being light headed I went in. It was a normal living room right? There was the TV, couch, coffee table, rug, and a dark shelf. Nothing out of the normal. I was just about to leave, when I saw something out of the corner of my eye. "Grandma... is that you?" I asked allowed and looked behind the shelf. That's when I saw something horrible and jumped back in fear. As I did so, I winced as I accidentally hurt myself against the coffee table.

I looked back at the shelf to see the thing crawl out from behind and make its way towards me. My eyes widened, "S-Stay back!" I warned, but it came at me fast, and before I was able to properly react. My eyes widened as I realized it didn't affect the creature. Before I was able to do anything else, it grabbed me, and next thing I knew, I was opening my eyes and groaning. I was laying on the floor, my head hurting, as well as my right eye. I looked around, my eyes finally adjusted to the darkness once again, and saw a strange purple liquid.

I got up carefully, and walked towards the weird stuff. I bent down and looked at the coffee table. There was a jar full of little rocks, decorative of course, but it'd have to do. I dumped the rocks out and tried to get as much of the goo like substance as possible in. I stared at the jar for a long time. It felt like it was giving off some sort of aroma..but I couldn't tell because of how distracted I was from the pain in my head.

Once again getting up, I looked to the shelf where I had thought to have seen the weird creature from before. Hesitantly I sat it there for now and sighed. I looked around the living room, man, I need to clean up in here before grandma wakes up. I thought to myself, and soon I was cleaning up. Every once in a while I'd glance at the jar only to notice the goo had seemed to move. I'd think, how peculiar.. But not much else. Especially since I might have had a concussion because of how bad my head was hurting. I was probably just seeing things.

I sighed once more and looked down at my waist. It was bleeding slightly, probably when I hurt myself backing into the coffee table earlier. I went to the bathroom and cleaned it up, putting a band aid on afterwards. I took a pain killer or two and went and laid on my bed, falling asleep shortly after.

Made with the tremendous help of Genesis_Kkid/ lil kit kat
Check Genesises storyies out!
Writer: hope you like it. Im working on the 2 chap.