1 // Good Time All The Time

I follow Kie through a fancy two story house that's in the middle of construction. Even with the exposed wood and dust everywhere, I have to admit that this house is beautiful. "Hey Kie, look at this." I say entering a room which I assume will eventually be a bathroom. I bend down to examine a big box that contains Japanese toilets with matching towel warmers.

We both look at each other and scoff before making our way back outside where the boys were hanging out. As soon as we walk out JJ waves me over to join him on the deck. I sit next to him and steal his beer to take a sip.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Kie says rolling her eyes.

"Of course. Why wouldn't they?" JJ laughs from beside me. "I can't have cold towels."

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?"

"Can you please not kill yourself?" I ask John B who was currently dangling one foot off the roof, drunk might I add.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." JJ mumbles taking his beer back from me.

"Way to have your priorities Straight JJ." I mentioned cutting my eyes at him. All he dose in response is laugh and wrap his arm around my shoulders. Suddenly there was a clank followed by beer splashing me and JJ. "John B, really?"

"Oh, shit. Nooooo!" He cries from his place on the roof obviously the culprit of the beer bomb.

"Of course you did. Smooth." JJ laughs again. "Right after I told you not to."

"Dumbass." Kie groans.

"Hey, uh, security's here." Pope warns looking down over the railing. "Let's wrap it up."

"Boys are early today." JJ smirks as he offers his hand to help me up. I gladly take it and look back up to John B.

"Humpty Dumpty, let's roll." John B quickly jumps down and follows the rest the rest of us back into the house.

"Gary, is that you?" JJ taunts security.

"It's me." I hear a rough familiar voice answer him.

"Gary, good to see you, man!"

"JJ come on!" I call grabbing his hand and pulling him down the stairs. After we make it to the end of the stairs me and JJ head for the front door. We both skid to a stop when the door slams open revealing Gary. I help JJ get up and we bolt for the back door with everyone else.

"Hey, stop!" Gary orders, as if we would listen to him. "Get 'em! They're comin' your way!" I gasp when I see another security guard coming from the corner of my eye. JJ shoves me out of the way which allowed the guard to catch him.

"I got him!" He calls back to his partner struggling to hold JJ but he inevitably slips out of the hold.

"Not much of a hugger man!" JJ says grabbing my hand once again and we run toward the fence in the back yard.

"They're going out front!" The guard warns. I laugh wen I see Pope struggling to clear the tall fence.

"Go, Pope! Go! Go, go, go, go, go, go!" JJ rushes him. Pope disappeared on the other side of the fence with a thud and a groan. JJ gives me a leg up before hopping the fence himself. I manage to hop in the van while JJ stops to help Pope.

"Get up, Pope, fatso's coming." JJ smiles pulling him up by the shirt.

"Hey! Come here, you little pricks!" They yell from the other side.

"Bus is leaving!" John B calls to the two of them as he starts up the van and begins to pull out.

"Come on, boys!" Kie laughs at them as they run to jump in the van through the open side door.