chapter 24. A wedding 🥀

Don't try to copy others instead be the better version of yourself

Monday motivation

Enjoy the chapter with some chaabi

Huda's pov

The day has finally arrived and firfir's house is filled with people mostly relatives from both of her parents so it's a full house and everything is much more easier since the groom is her relative.
Her parents are so happy you could see it just by looking at their faces. A parent's joy when their child is getting married is something else Masha Allah.

Our outfits for the henna day arrived at the early hours of morning.

Since it's just henna we ordered something simple besides we had to buy what we can afford.
I was able to save money from my monthly salary and ammi added a little for me after much persuasion. She sells vegetables at the market.

We are going to stay over at her house untill the wedding is over and we were very grateful at least I'd going to be wayy easier for us and all our parents have agreed for us to stay.

I didn't want to stay at first because I couldn't leave ammi and papi at home but they assured m that's it's going to be ok and so I agreed.

It's 7:00 and the event is starting by 9 so we have exactly to hours to be done with everything.

Firfir is currently getting her makeup done my a lady that her aunt brought from Egypt .

"You look stunning girllll, Habib will have no choices but to drool" Bev shouted.

I Know right you look thee bomb. I told her smiling.

We are all happy that out friend is getting married and that too ,to someone she loves. I said

We have met Habib a few times and the guy is cool and reserved he is not the talking type.

" You are right Huda Habib is lucky to have you firfir" biba said

"Thank you guys I'm so overwhelmed right now" she said smiling at us.

"The Yellow looks good on you guys" firfir Said referring to our outfits

We were wearing matching yellow gown with flared sleeves. We the Muslims wore matching yellow turbans agile Beverly's hair was open.

We had on a light makeup but we still looked great ayyy.

"Enough with the lovely comments it's already 9 and people are arriving so we need to go"khadi said

"Ok we need to hurry up" habiba said

Firfir came out wearing her own gown. It's green with with designs and long sleeves. All in all she looked good.

"Masha Allah you look stunning firdaus you all should come let's have mini selfie session!!!!" Mekay the makeup artist said.

"Yay I'm tots in!! you guys should come closer" Bev said holding mekay's phone.

We finished taking the selfies and the pictures looked amazing.

Right now we are on our to the backyard were the canopy for the event is.
It was decorated heavenly with red and a large chair draped with red clothing was at the middle with the guest sitting round it.