Shot - 1

As he laughed at something, she kept looking at him, her eyes clouded with lust. A simple smile from him was enough to make her stomach twist and body hot. He didn't have the habit of wearing the top two buttons of his shirt exposing some amount of his chest and she always had the habit checking him out, particularly that exposed portion.

“What say bhabhi?” He asked suddenly and she who wasn't even concentrating on whatever they were saying, looked at him startled.

“What?” She asked and he raised his eyebrows.

Bhabhi is too lost nowadays” He told in a teasing voice while looking at his brother who looked away embarrassed.

“I was asking, when are you both making me chachu. Bhaiyya told to ask you” He told and she looked away, frowning internally.

“There's still time Shivaay” She told with a faint smile and he chuckled seeing which she looked at him dreamily.

“Hey Guys!! Is there extra food for me here?” Someone walked in with a wide smile and Shivaay turned to look at her.

“Very sorry Anika. We don't have extra food” Shivaay told with a smirk and Anika frowned looking at him.

“Did I ask you Mr Bagadbilla?” She asked frowning.

“I told you not to call me that didn't I”

“My wish! You go and complain to the police” She told flicking her hair back seeing which he rolled his eyes.

“Shivaay!!” Jhanvi, his mother slapped his arm in a reprimanding manner. “Come and sit Anika. We have more than enough food here” Anika gave a glare at Shivaay before walking to Jhanvi with a wide smile.

“Hi di” She told hugging her sister who was sitting.

“Srishti, I'm leaving”

“What is this jiju? No good byes for us?” Anika asked teasingly to which he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Why would he? It's a universal truth that Rakul Singh Oberoi wants just his wife nowadays” Shivaay followed Anika as they both hi-fied.

After a little teasing from shivika, Rakul walked out of the dining room with Srishti following him while Anika sat down to have breakfast.

“I'll come in a minute Anika. Have breakfast” Jhanvi told with a smile and Anika nodded.

“Chashmish! Any plans for today?” Shivaay asked hitting the back of her head and Anika glared at him.

“Why do you keep hitting me like this stupid?” She asked giving a pinch on his arm and he hissed.

“Trim those nails idiot” He did rubbing the spot and she smirked.

“My weapon against you” She told shaking her fingers and he chuckled as he sat beside her.

“What were you asking about plans?” She asked as she tore a piece of roti and dipped in the masala.

He opened his mouth in front of her and she twisted her mouth before putting the roti in his mouth.

“I was thinking of going to the bookstore. If you want any books——”

“Of course I'm coming. Do you have to ask?” She asked with a wide smile.

“Where are you both going?” Srishti asked and the duo turned to look at her.

“Bookstore. Are you coming?” Anika asked with a smile and Srishti scrunched her face.