chapter 1

Im emily rose im 18 yrs old i live alone by myself and work at a dinner to pay the bills. I have Brown hair with Brown eyes pretty normal features. I like living alone its peaceful but someone is gonna ruin it.

Emily p.o.v

My friend Melanie  and i are in the woods joking around in the woods pushing eachother as we go deeper into the woods. Appearently its haunted by a monster,they say a monster with red eyes and large teeth that can pierce the skin with the slightest touch. Legend has it who ever goes in doesnt come out, yea ill beleve that when pigs can fly . Anyway were walking deeper and deeper in the woods i look up and the moon is im full sight. "Aye Melanie what time is it?". #Oh its... holy crap its midnight i gotta go see you later". Then she runs in the direction we came in. I just go deeper and deeper why kill the fun. As im walking a hear a grunt behind me. I quickly look behind me to see theirs nothing. Then their is a sound to the front of me. "Whos there? ". Thats real stupid to say like their gonna come out and say hey hows it going. I look forward and see a man standing there. The man has red eyes and fangs. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE LIL..!". Before he can say another word i run for it. I run for what seems like hours until finally i make it to my house. I open the door and the close it quicky and lock it. I look outside and see the man from the woods on my street smiling at me. Then as i blink my eyes he is gone. Who the heck is this man.