PART I

Lloyd walked out of the monastery that his father taught at. He sighed and created his green motorcycle. He sped to New Ninjago City. The park was not far so he decided to walk. The city was pretty in the daytime. He smiled at the falcon flying in the sky. He followed it until he reached the park. A familiar statue stood in the middle of it. Lloyd walked to the words on a plaque below the statue. It read:

The Titanium Ninja

May He Rest in Peace

It hadn't been a whole month since Zane's death. Lloyd took off the duffle bag strapped around himself that he had brought with him. He reached inside of it and took out the candles. He lit them and sat them around the statue. He backed up to look up at the Stone ninja.

"Zane," He said."We all miss you. The team is devastated without you. Why did you sacrifice yourself? We would've found another way."

"Lloyd..." Zane's distant voice said."I was only trying to protect my family."

"But..." Tears flooded his eyes and he fell to his knees."No! It should've been me! I-I..."

"Lloyd..." Zane whispered. Lloyd looked back at the towering statue."Do not cry. I never really left... I'm on... The island..." His voice faded away.

"Island?" Lloyd echoed. No one said anything."Zane?" He felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned his head and saw a Light gray ninja with black stripes on his suit, like a zebra."Who are you?"

The stranger only blinked, then looked at the statue of Zane. The robotic falcon landed on the stone's shoulder. The ninja blinked with shock at it and stepped forward. He whistled a tune to it. What happened next shocked Lloyd. The ninja outstretched his arm and the falcon landed on it. He ran away. Lloyd stood and wiped his tears away. He quickly turned and ran after the strange ninja.

"Wait!" He called. He dodged the crowds of people, muttering apologies to them."Please! I need to talk to you!"

He followed him all the way to birch-wood forest. He stopped for a second to catch his breath. Once he looked back up, the ninja had vanished. Lloyd saw a tree with a strange marking on it. There seemed to be a door. Lloyd opened it and walked down a spiral-staircase that seemed to go on for miles.  Once he reached the bottom he saw a blueprint of something. Not just anything. Zane. He sighed and looked away from it. He picked up a book and read it.

My name is Dr. Julien. I haven't seen my wife, Tikaira, the Tree horn ninja lately. I hope she's alright. I also hope our daughter is okay. They mean everything to me.

It ends.

That's it.

That's all there is.

Lloyd read it over and over as two words echoed in his head.

Our daughter.

That only meant one thing.

Zane had a sister.