𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿

A vote is appreciated as it will help with the growth of this book!

Age: 14

___

Y/n secretly watched the new girl who's staying in Jackson. She didn't want to seem like a creep, so she tried her best not to get caught. Little did Y/n know, Ellie already caught her.

Ellie roamed around Jackson on her own, aware that a h/c haired girl was following her trail. Growing agitated, Ellie stopped on her tracks and quickly faced the girl who plastered a clueless look.

"Not to be rude, but I know you've been following me. Don't even try to pretend like you're just walking around." Ellie said, catching Y/n off guard.

"I'm sorry! I just wanted to introduce myself, but I didn't know how to approach you..." Y/n sheepishly admitted.

Ellie softened up with Y/n's statement. It sounded genuine, so Ellie couldn't stay mad.

"Well in that case- I'm Ellie, Ellie Williams." Ellie introduced herself as she offered her hand for Y/n to shake.

Y/n took Ellie's hand and firmly shook her hand. All Y/n could think of was how soft her hands were.

"I'm uh," Y/n started, nervous as she just noticed how beautiful Ellie is up close.

"You're...?" Ellie dragged out, waiting for an answer.

"I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n."

Ellie gave her a small smile before letting go of Y/n's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Y/n. Instead of stalking new comers, just say hi." Ellie teased as she continued to explore her new home.

Y/n's cheeks heated up in embarrassment as she watched Ellie walk off to the distance.