𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆

A vote is appreciated as it will help with the growth of this book!

__

Y/n follows Ellie as they search for supplies. They've been talking to each other non-stop, curing their boredom.

Getting more supplies was the most boring assignment ever. Well, to Y/n that is.

"Y/n, I have a question for you."

The girl in question raises her brow, a smile making its way to her face.

"Shoot,"

"What's your most precious memory?" Ellie asks in the most sweetest tone ever.

Y/n thought about it, but it didn't take her long to remember that one night.

"Well... It was when we had a sleepover for the first time. We were imitating the others, and we were dying of laughter." Y/n answers, giggling at the memory.

Ellie chuckles as she remembers the same memory Y/n had mentioned.

"Holy shit, that was three years ago! You were even laughing like a maniac when I'd draw dicks on my notebook."

Y/n starts to laugh. It was funny to her, during that time, but hearing how stupid it was made her laugh. Ellie stares at Y/n adoringly, wondering how someone could be so beautiful.

"It was funny!" Y/n claims in between laughter.

Ellie scoffs and playfully rolls her eyes. She was such a child.

Y/n finally calms down, resting her arms onto Ellie's shoulder as she did so.

"Why was that your precious memory?" Ellie questions out of curiosity.

"That was when I first ever saw you genuinely smile. It's beautiful." Y/n confesses, looking away out of nervousness.

Ellie felt herself get weak for the first time in forever. Y/n always made her feel vulnerable.

Ellie playfully pushes Y/n off, and it surprised her.

"You're a dork. Let's continue to get some supplies." Ellie commands her as she begins to walk again.

Y/n furrows her brows, pretending to be angry at Ellie.

"I basically called you beautiful! You won't even say thanks?" Y/n loudly spoke.

If they hadn't cleared out the area, they'd be attacked by now.

Ellie flips her off as a response. Y/n giggles at this and began to catch up with the brunette.

I need some online friends to talk about tlou and gush Ellie with, pls message me 😔