𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀

A vote is appreciated as it will help with the growth of this book!

nsfw

__

Ellie and Y/n had been glancing at one another throughout the small party that Maria hosted for Tommy's birthday. Y/n felt a tension between them, but couldn't understand what kind of tension it was.

The truth is, she knew but didn't want to think about it.

Y/n noticed Ellie drinking by herself, staring right directly at her. Growing tired of her intense staring, Y/n finally decides to confront her about it.

"Why are you staring?" Y/n asks Ellie, her tone coming off in a teasing matter.

"I need your help."

"With what?"

"I spilled something on my shirt."

Y/n's eyes directs to Ellie's attire, and there wasn't any stain.

"There's nothing—"

Ellie spills the rest of her beverage onto her shirt, making it drenched in alcohol.

"Your place is nearby, so can I clean up there?"  Ellie innocently asks Y/n, it was as if she pretended that it happened awhile ago.

Y/n let out a shaky breath, growing nervous as to why Ellie would pull up this trick just to go to her house.

She starts to walk towards her own home, not saying anything in response. Ellie quietly follows behind, a small smile growing on her face. The walk towards the house was quiet. All that was heard was their footsteps, and the nightly breeze that would blow throughout the evening.

As soon as they arrived, Ellie wasted no time and immediately brought her own lips right against Y/n's.

Y/n was surprised at first, but quickly melts to the kiss. Ellie bit on her lips, asking for Y/n to make a small entrance. Y/n opens her mouth, allowing Ellie to use her tongue to dance along hers.

Both of them couldn't help but make noises out of satisfaction and pleasure. Ellie pins Y/n to the wall, trapping her right above her towering figure. Her right hand travels the side of Y/n's body, memorizing the shape of her beautiful body.

Ellie bites on Y/n's lips again before moving on to give her neck some attention. Y/n lifts her neck so that Ellie would have more space. Her breath was out of control.

"Ellie, we're... Just friends." Y/n struggles to speak out as Ellie sucks on her sweet spot.

It drove her crazy.

Ellie stops what she was doing to stare at the girl who was struggling to catch her breath. Her hands held the end of Y/n's shirt, she quickly took it off for her. Y/n followed along, wanting more.

Her mouth goes back to kissing Y/n's collarbones, but stopped again just to see her reaction.

"Friends? We're girlfriends now." Ellie states in a low voice, bringing her knee in between Y/n's thighs.