𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗱

A vote is appreciated as it will help with the growth of this book!

nsfw

__

Ellie found herself drinking alone at a party filled with drunk and sweaty people dancing till their heart's content. Her eyes were stuck on this one girl that drives her wild,

Y/n L/n.

Ellie found herself observing Y/n's every action. Y/n seems to be having a lot of fun, frequently drinking and mostly engaging with people around her age. Ellie didn't like how friendly they act towards Y/n.

It made her blood boil.

The only way she could calm, or contain, herself is by drinking. She lost track of how many glasses she'd drank, but it didn't matter.

Sure, they've been best friends for the longest time, but Ellie wanted to be more than that. She couldn't say that to Y/n, though.

Y/n had been talking to this guy for awhile, Ellie could tell Y/n was really enjoying her time with him. The man held Y/n by her waist; Ellie could now feel her veins pop due to her resisting to take the guy down.

She quickly sets down her glass and made her way towards Y/n. She gets a hold of her wrist, making Y/n confused.

"Ellie?"

"We need to talk." Ellie sternly says, giving the guy a death glare before dragging Y/n on their way to her house.

Y/n stayed silent while walking. She was mostly confused, but she didn't want to start anything. However, she didn't appreciate how Ellie just ruined her mood like that.

Ellie pulls Y/n inside and closed the door. Ellie's breathing became heavy, and it made Y/n nervous.

"What the fuck was that?" Ellie asks Y/n, her voice straining from irritation.

"What was what? All I did was talk—"

Ellie pins Y/n to the wall, cutting her off from explaining further.

"You can talk to a person without letting them touch you, you know."

Y/n was now pissed off. Ellie is mad over that for no reason at all. The alcohol stench was stinging Y/n's nose; it made her realize that Ellie might be acting this way since she's drunk.

"You're drunk as fuck," Y/n points out, still not showing resistance against Ellie.

Y/n notices that Ellie was more focused on staring at her own lips; it made her feel longing for Ellie's own lips. Nonetheless, she strayed away from those thoughts.

"Go to bed." Y/n continues to share her concern.

However, Ellie didn't care about what she was saying. Having Y/n under her was really tempting, her mind was all over the place.

"Don't talk or interact like that with someone else,"

Ellie held her chin, making sure Y/n's eyes were only focused on hers.

"I don't like it when you do." Ellie admits before colliding both of their lips together.

Y/n kisses back right away. Both of them didn't hesitate to get rough. Ellie loves biting her lips, and Y/n strangely found it pleasing.

Ellie's hand goes under her shirt as they blindly walk towards her bed, their mouths still in contact.

Y/n felt the soft bed, but all she could think about is how Ellie was driving her insane. She could feel Ellie messing with the button on her pants, she knew where this was going.

Ellie stops for a moment to catch her breath. The atmosphere around them thickens with each passing second. Ellie's hand slithers inside of her pants, making Y/n's sensitive side known.

Her mouth nibbles on Y/n's earlobe as she vigorously slides her finger in and out of her core. Moans escape from Y/n's lips, not having the strength to form a word.

Ellie's hot breath didn't help Y/n either, it made drove her even more wild.

Stopping it here because I'm a tease and I suck at writing this sort of thing <3
I

dea from tobeeornottoobee