Double bubble -13-

(I will forever wheeze at that- lmfao, it reminds me of the oingo brothers--)

+---+

You yawned, watching the group try and look up stuff on the Ouija board. So if diegos trapped... Hmm.. 'This reminds me of ghost busters.' Your mind was caught off guard when a smack was herd. You saw dio had thrown the small piece at kars.
"Why can't we just make a sacrifice? I know your neighbors have those noisy dogs." Dio complained. You gasped. "Dont you lay a hand on any dog." You said to him, he only scoffed. Val sighed, "just follow me. Don't ask stupid questions." You all nodded and put two fingers from both hands onto the small piece.
"Is there anyone here?" Pucci asked, nothing. "Again. Is there anyone here?" He asked slowly. You felt the piece slowly being moved to the no. "Okay well someones either moving it or its bull shitting us." Kars grumbled. Suddenly it moved to the letters. "Y." Val spoke, "U." Kars whispered, "M." Dio watched the bored closely. "A." You said. "Yuma." You inhaled. 'Fuck. Fuck.'
"Can i ask?" You asked pucci. he nodded.
"What are you here for?" You asked, for a little bit nothing. The piece started moving.

"Y-o-u." It spelled out. They all looked at you, you inhaled. 'Calm down.' You could feel your heart beat. "Show yourself. Yuma." you demanded. It wasn't a question either. "Do you expect me to give your friend back so easily?" A girls voice echoed. "Keep your hands on the piece!" Pucci stated, everyone looked freaked out.
"Hey, yuma was it? How about we make ends meet and well help you assend to heaven?" Pucci stated, dio and pucci looked at eachother before leaving the bored, along with the rest of you.
"Oh? Do you think id fall so easily into that!" The voice got higher. You groaned. "How can we get diego back?" You asked feeling annoyed. A giggle echoed through the large house.

"Don't you think its selfish to.. I dunno... Take a young girls body when you already lived your own life!" She yelled, you felt the confused stares onto you, but you ignored them. "Well I'm sorry Yuma, but I'm taking a new life, better than my old one. Learn to move on this is FATE!" You yelled, getting heated. "Fate!? What a stupid word! I could easily take your friends that are along side you!" She giggled. You brought out your stand. "Be ready guys. She's not normal." You could see them nod and bringing their own stands out, kars looked confused but stood up anyways. "What?? Gonna put a talisman over my mouth?" She mocked. You furrowed your brows, seeing a white figure approach you all. "I wouldn't attack if i were you." she giggled, the white figure was none other than Diego. "If you hurt him, hell die." you herd the voice from directly above you. Looking up wards you saw the girl sitting on a Chandelier. Her eyes crazy looking, her body a dark glow. You weren't paying attention, feeling someone grab your throat. Diegos claws wrapped around your throat, his eyes, they were Dull. "I'll hold him off. Y/n, we need an explanation after this." He said walking to diego, who is smaller than dio. Dio grabbed Diego by the collar, and threw him to the couch. "Come down here and fight like a man!" You gelled, you were really fed up. She put a hand over her mouth and laughed. "like your ability could even work!" She yelled, as she laughed a few squirrels came up to her. "See even nature says I'm worth-" as she went to hold one, it turned into a piranha. She hissed and shook off the fish, causing the Chandelier to rock back and fourth. She grabbed onto the small chain, you threw a talisman onto the chandelier. "Weighted." You smirked seeing the chandelier fall, yuma with it. She had hit the ground first, having the glass shards and metal spikes go through her. "I'm not done!" She screamed. "Dio!" You yelled. he nodded, pausing time, he grabbed yuma and put her right infront of you.

You smirked upper cutting her. You were glad val is a fan of hunting. You noticed the bulls head mounted on the wall. Using your stand to punch her, she flew back and got pierced by the horns. "Rest easy." Pucci walked up to her, with his stand. Finishing the business.
Diego who was struggling against dio had stopped moving. The white glow gone.  you relaxed. "Explanation?" Val came in from of you. You for once felt intimidated.
With a sigh you nodded.