Sour heads -14-

"So tell me, who?"
~~~

You could see his eyes widened. He knew exactly what you meant. "How did..?" You hummed. "Because i came to ask you about a certian person and i just so happened to over hear." You stated calmly. He nodded, "now tell me Jonathan, who?" You asked seriously. His face turned a bit pink, more and more kinds by the second. He took in a large breath. But before he could say anything, a loud thud was herd. You and Jonathan looked inside, you saw diego had tripped some other students. "Diego!" Jonathan gasped running towards the guys he tripped. "I'm very very sorry about him. Please, order as much as youd like. You gripped diegos shoulder, pulling him out. "Follow me." You said quietly, he groaned but didn't complain.
"This is the woman's ba-" you slapped a hand over his, "change." You said. He raised a brow seeing you walk into a stall. He then nodded.
You cringed at the way the dress felt. "Itchy..." You both walked out safely.
He smirked. "See, now walk and serve in that!" He stated with a grin. You smirked. "Wont be a problem for me than you." you said with a cheeky smile. He huffed. On your way back, you saw certain pinkettes. "watermelon head! Doppio!" You spoke from behind the two. they turned around, diavolo carried a small box full of cords and doppio had prop make up on. "Ppfftt." Diavolo laughed. You punched his shoulder. "Would've been funnier if you saw diego-" diego covered your mouth with his hand.
"Whatever, we've got a better class anyways losers." He smirked and began walking off. 'Irish spring. Good to know..'

+----+

You smiled at the cute little kids that came in. The cafe ran smoothly. You saw another table be filled. You recognized the two blondes. "Hey boys how Can i help you?" You asked Val and dio. they didnt look up from their small menus for a bit. "Just a muffin and a bottle of wat-" val looked up to you. You smirked. Dio then looked up, a smirk on his face. "Dont even dio." you smiled at him in return he laughed. "Some fried rice and water." He said, you nodded walking off.

Dio watched as you walked off. "Weirdddd." Val said, dio chuckled. "Shush, i can see your also looking at her." dio stated Glancing at val who only shrugged.
You came back with their orders. "Muffins and water for the man in the apron. and fried rice and water for the play boy." You smiled. "Enjoy." You than walked to another table, pulling that friendly card.
The two watched and ate the food. "Where's diego? Don't they have the same class?" Dio asked, val nodded, "hes probably a cook."

"Hey y/n!" Dio yelled from across the room. You looked towards him before walking over there. "Can we get a picture?-" you flicked his head. "Get one with diego." You smirked. he groaned. "c'mon itd be funny!" Dio pleaded. You began to walk off, feeling odd about this whole situation.

The day went on as normal. Holding the broom you helped swept the floor along with a few other classemates. No one was here except for two customers. You herd the door open, a large group of... 'Why. But why...' You watched as Jonathan sat them, and as he did, he looked at you with a small smile, shifting his head towards the group.
You sighed and nodded.

'If this was the life of a waitress. I'd hate it.' You smiled to the large group. G/n smiled at you softly. But you knew she had a problem. Something was different.

"All water? Anything else?" You asked with a monotone voice. Josuke and Jotaro kept a steady glare onto you, Johnny and gappy oohed over the menu, Joseph sat on his phone playing a game. "Ill take a egg omelette, grazie." Giorno said kindly. You nodded giving him a small smile, showing you were greatful he wasnt glaring at you.

They all ordered, but as soon as you got their drinks out, jotaro 'knocked' his water on 'accident.' The bottom of the dress really wet. He didnt even look at you, none of them really noticed either. You sighed, walking to another table.