Chapter 27

Hinata glanced over to his bathroom door, willing himself to calm down. Today hadn't been too great either. He'd actually gotten into an awful fight with Kageyama earlier and now he had to sit alone. With his thoughts.

Right after he'd gotten better.

Shit.

Hinata sighed and looked at his shaky hands. "This sucks…"

He started to cry, confused. Was he supposed to want to keep going back to how he was?

"Oh no. Oh no. Oh no." Hinata clamped his hands over his ears. They were back. Oh God no.

Get up.

"No!"

You have so much inside of you right now. You're gaining too much. You're too much.

Hinata stood shakily before stopping and dropping to the floor, trembling. "MOM!"

"Shoyo? What's- oh God." She eased to the floor and held him. "It's okay. What do you want me to do?"

"M-my phone."

"Alright." She picked it up and sighed. "Password?"

"U-um… zero nine… one zero… one nine…"

"Alright. Got it."

"Call Suga."

"Okay." She held the phone up to her ear for a moment.

"Hello? What's going on?"

"Shoyo is having a bit of trouble right now."

"Oh? Put him on the phone."

"Alright."

Hinata was handed the phone and he held it to his ear. "S-suga?"

"Hey. What's wrong?"

"I almost did it again."

Sigawara paused. "U-um. Okay. Alright… have you tried calling Kageyama? He lives closer to you…"

"W-we yelled earlier…"

"You two argued? Hinata that's perfectly normal. It's okay. It doesn't mean he doesn't love you."

"I-it doesn't?"

"No, of course not. You guys argued before you started dating. It's no different. It's okay. Hang up with me and call him. Apologize."

"I don't know…"

"Just trust me, okay?"

"O-okay…"

"Okay. I'll hang up now, okay?"

"O-okay."

"Good luck. Bye Hinata."

"Bye." Hinata listened to the loud beep after the phone disconnected. He shakily clicked Kageyama's contact and held it to his ear.

"What do you want dumbass?"

"I-I'm sorry." Hinata whispered. He closed his eyes, ready to be yelled at.

"Hinata? Are you okay?"

Hinata started crying, relieved and confused. "No... No I'm not."

"Stay where you are. You move and I'll beat the shit out of you, got it?"

"Got it." Hinata smiled and hung up. "Thank God… where's Natsu?"

"Do you want me to get her?"

"Yeah." Hinatas mother quickly got her and ushered her next to Hinata. "Hey Natsu?"

"Why are you crying?"

"I almost took a step towards where I wasn't supposed to."

"Well as long as you step you walk." Natsu slumped against Hinata and sighed. "Right?"

"Right." Hinata took a deep breath and held himself back from getting up. If he got up he would do something bad. He couldn't handle that. "Natsu, sit on top of me."

"What?! No!"

"Please."

Hinata's mother gestured to do as Hinata had asked. Natsu rolled her eyes and carefully sat on Hinata's lap. "This is weird."

"It's so I don't move." Hinata mumbled. A few minutes later there was a persistent ring of the doorbell and his mother hurried to the front door.

Natsu jumped off of Hinata as soon as she saw Kageyama practically running down the hallway. Hinata shot up as soon as he saw Kageyama and met him half way. Kageyama held Hinata close to him, kissing the side of his head. He tapped Hinata's back over and over again, rocking him back and forth.

"I'm here. I'm right here."

"I-I'm sorry…"

"Shh… shh." Kageyama hoisted Hinata up and carried him back to his room and sat down on the bed. Natsu walked out of the room. Kageyama lifted Hinata's face up and wiped away his tears. "Don't be an idiot and think I'll stay mad at you. Are you feeling okay?"

"I-I'm okay. I got scared…"

"Okay." Kageyama pressed his lips against Hinata's gently. "You need to breathe."

"I am!"

"No you're not breathing properly." Kageyama grabbed Hinata's hand and pressed it to his chest. "Feel that? That's not how you're breathing."

Hinata nodded and put his head on Kageyama's chest. "Okay."

"You should be glad I actually care about you." Kageyama sighed and leaned back, letting Hinata calm down.

"Thanks Tobio."

"No problem." Kageyama rubbed Hinata's back gently. There was no way he was going to let Hinata be alone for a while. Not while there was a possibility of him hurting himself. He wasn't that dumb.

****

Kageyama opened his eyes to just see an empty bed space beside him and frowned. Where the hell was-

Why was the bathroom light on?

Kageyama shot out of Hinata's bed and worriedly tried the bathroom door handle. It stuck and he sighed. What was it that unlocked doors? A utensil. A spoon. He needed a spoon.

Kageyama went to the kitchen and grabbed one, soon returning and unlocking the door. "Hinata?"

Teary eyes met his. "I'm sorry."

*deep breath* TRIAL AND ERROR

Sorry I'm a lil mad but I'll get over it

The Suga story is up (Empty Addiction)

:)