Chapter 14

TW! Description of sexual assault/rape. If you are uncomfortable, please skip. I understand.
"Please don't think less of me. I just let-"

"No."

"What?"

Sugawara looked at Kageyama. The ravenette grabbed Hinata's face and glared at him. "Don't say sorry. Don't say you let them or that you were supposed to enjoy it."

"But they said-"

"I don't care what they said."

"Kageyama be careful with him." Suga warned. He turned his attention to Hinata. "You said they. How many people were there?"

"Three."

"Alright. It's going to hurt a lot to do this but please tell me in detail what happened. I'm going to go get Daichi. Hang on."

Sugawara left the room quickly. Kageyama turned to Hinata. He didn't say anything this time. He just tapped Hinata's hand with a finger and held his hand. Hinata laid back down and averted Kageyama's gaze.

Sugawara returned with Daichi and they sat down by the bed. "Okay. What exactly happened? I need to know how exactly they got you away from us long enough for this to happen."

Hinata nodded and closed his eyes. "Right after dinner."

"Hm?"

"It happened after dinner. I told Yachi and Kageyama that I was going to hang out with Bokuto for a while." Kageyama looked down as Hinata tightened his grip on his hand. Kageyama rubbed his hand with his thumb.

"How did they get you?"

"Bokuto had a few friends from the school over as well. I needed to use the bathroom so they offered to show me where it was. No one thought it was suspicious. I thought I could trust them because Bokuto knew them." He paused and put a hand to his stomach. "I'm going to be sick."

Daichi picked Hinata up quickly and hurried to the bathroom. Hinata retched over the toilet, coughing and sputtering. "Are you hurting anywhere?"

"Just-" Hinata started dry heaving, clutching the toilet bowl until his knuckles turned white. A doctor walked in and Daichi helped him put him back in bed.

After being calmed down and getting some water, he curled up in Kageyama's lap. "You're probably... he's asleep."

"I'll call Bokuto so he can tell us the rest. I'm going to go ahead and call Coach and tell him the things we know." Daichi sighed and rubbed his neck. He looked over at Sugawara and leaned over, pulling him closer. "You alright?"

"I'm mad and worried. I'm fine."

"You wanna stay the night tonight?"

"But your parents..."

"I've already informed them on everything. They love you just as much I do." Daichi pressed a kiss to Sugawara's hair. Sugawara nodded and kept quiet.

"We'll talk to him when he wakes up. He'll get better."

****

Kageyama still held Hinata while he was asleep. He had to ignore the brunette across from him crying, not being able to handle it. Today had been full of crying people already. It was going to get worse when Hinata woke up. Daichi, Sugawara, Asahi, Akashi, and Bokuto were all seated either on the floor or in chairs. Ukai was in the door way, watching.

Hinata started to squirm, mumbling to himself. Then he jolted and started coughing, awake again. Kageyama held him up and patted his back. "You alright?"