HAVE THAT CHAT

'Oh my days, who is this standing in front of me' sherif joked as he wrapped his arms around Stiles

'Oh my days, who is this standing in front of me' sherif joked as he wrapped his arms around Stiles. Shrugging him off, Stiles shot Callie a glare. It was obvious Stiles wasn't impressed with his new haircut, Callie loved it. 'Shut up' Stiles rolled his eyes walking through his hallway, he stared at himself in the mirror.

'Thank you' Noah mouthed as he wrapped his arm round the back of her back, pulling her into a side hug. 'I'm surprised he even did it' she chuckled, his eyes not leaving the teenager who was trying to desperately style his hair.

'Look at me, I look like an asshat' Stiles argued, turning round he pointed to his hair. 'Shut up' she rolled her eyes. 'I like it' Callie smiled as she wrapped her arms around sherif Stilinksi's waist. 'I must say, the hairdresser did a good job' he admitted as Stiles turned to face them.

Callie bit her lip, remembering what her hairdresser said to her. It did make her question her feelings for Stiles- they had defiantly escalated and it scared her, badly.

'The hairdresser made-' 'made you freaking hot' Callie interrupted as she felt butterflies released in her stomach as she stared into Stiles' eyes. 'I'm outta here' Noah sighed, raising his brows, he tapped Callie on the shoulder as he left.

Callie smiled, wrapping her arms around Stiles' torso, resting her head on his chest, Callie's heart slowed to the beat of his heart. 'Scott gets here in 30 minutes, i wanna show you something' he smiled, pulling away out the hug, he placed his hands on her waist and Callie felt her knees go weak.

Callie slapped his chest and rolled her eyes 'oh god' she mumbled 'what?' Stiles grinned, moving his hands to support her elbows, she giggled into his chest. 'Come on, I wanna show you' he smiled. Peering round the side of the banister, Stiles held Callie's hand as he almost jumped up the stairs.

'This better not be some joke to get me to-' Callie muttered under her breath and she fumbled up the stairs 'hey, my dads downstairs' Stiles warned as he dragged her up the stairs.

Callie let out a chuckle as she placed her hand on Stiles' door knob. Stiles placed his lips on hers as he placed his hands on her waist. Callie knew that the kiss meant so much more to her now, she couldn't describe how much she missed him.

Stiles pulled apart, he couldn't help but admire her eyes, they were gorgeous. With their breathing shallow, they had both never wanted each other as much as they did now. Falling through the door, Callie let out a giggle as their lips once rekindled, Stiles' hands worked their way around her body as the kiss became more heated.

Callie sat down on Stiles' bed, she had forgotten what Stiles' mattress felt like underneath her. Grabbing the hem of his top, she pulled him down on top of her, she wanted him.

'Jesus guys, you couldn't even wait?' A voice interrupted as Callie's fingers trailed Stiles' torso. Rolling his eyes, Stiles let out a frustrated growl 'sorry dad, it's not like I haven't seen my girlfriend in almost three months' Stiles battered as he flipped down on the bed.

Callie chuckled as she looked down from Noah's stern glare as she tried to hide the redness on her face. 'I think it's time we have a chat' Noah ordered, raising his brows as Callie shot her boyfriend an awkward gaze.

'No dad, please' Stiles begged as he rubbed his face with his hands, his heart dropping. 'Stiles no. It's needed' he sighed, waving his hand in front of Stiles face, he shushed him.

Placing a hand on Stiles' chair, he revelled it in front of it- parking it infront of the bed. Callie looked over at her boyfriend, she gulped. Both Stiles and Callie had never had this conversation before with a parent, it wasn't needed- they weren't stupid, but they both felt and awkward and uncomfortable tension.

'Dad come on' Stiles whinged, collapsing down on his bed, Callie quickly looked at him, her legs melting as his hands rubbed his face. 'You're both at an age now-' 'Melissa already gave me the talk' Callie interrupted, her face falling pale as she stared at her boyfriends dad.

'Wait? She did?' Noah's eyes lit up and relief flooded over his face. 'He did?' Stiles gulped, sifting his strait, Callie smiled at him. 'Yeah, when you were away in England' Callie shrugged.

'Well I- well that's great, saves me a heck load of awkwardness' Noah smiled, running his hands through his hands. 'See dad- no need' Stiles provoked, slouching over his bed, he flashed sighed coldly. 'Well that is good then' he grinned. Slapping his hands on his knees, Noah flashed the teens a small smile- almost as an apology as he left the room.

'You didn't actually have a chat with Scott's mum did you?' Stiles grinned at her as Stiles saw the door pull shut behind them. 'No of course she didn't' she scoffed.

Placing her freshly cut hair behind her ear, Callie looked at him. Stiles smiled, chucking quickly he cupped her cheeks. 'But you're buying the condoms' Callie grinned as she re connected her lips with Stiles.

'Whoa' Stiles pulled away and Callie felt a rock scratch the back of her neck. 'I can't buy them' Stiles denounced, bringing his hand to his chest, Callie shot him a concern look. 'Well why not?' She argued, cocking her head to the side.

'Callie, I'm the sheriffs son' Stiles argued, his hands snaking round Callie's waist. Callie's brows furrowed- she questioned his affection right now, Stiles was never like this. 'So what?' She grumbled, moving Stiles' hand off her.

I can't go buying fricking toilet paper without someone telling my dad' he announced, placing his hands on his lap as Callie rejected him. 'So?' She scoffed. 'It's your bloody thing' she gulped, pointing down to his lap.

Jarring his jaw, Stiles looked at Callie. She did have a point. 'Okay fine!' He caved in, scratching the back of his head. Stiles did have no idea how he was supposed to buy them, especially without his dad finding out. 'I'll just ask Scott later' he shrugged.

Callie shot him an angelic smile, happy that she won whatever they just had. Both herself and Stiles never talked about when they were going to do it, there was no time and place- but she did want to do it soon. 7 months in and they had stuck to strictly heavy petting, Callie was more than happy to take things to the next step.

'Thank you' she chuckled. Biting her lip, Callie wrapped her arms around Stiles' neck, her hand pulling gently at his hair. Stiles looked at his girlfriend with such passion, she made him go wild, and he loved it.

Stiles knew that he loved her, she was the only person he'd ever loved that wasn't paternal. He didn't want to scare Callie, he knew her feelings in love- she never had someone love her as much as Stiles did. No one had ever said that they loved her. Stiles didn't want to scare her, they had come so far, he didn't want to ruin that.