SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED

'You know how many vehicle Collins last year which involves a deer?' Stiles queried as his fingers tapped vigorously on the keyboard, Callie sighed as she had this conversation white sherif Stilinksi turned up at the door

'You know how many vehicle Collins last year which involves a deer?' Stiles queried as his fingers tapped vigorously on the keyboard, Callie sighed as she had this conversation white sherif Stilinksi turned up at the door. '247,000' Stiles read slowly. She placed her head in her hands, her hair falling down past her face. 'Honestly Callie, I have no idea why you're with him' Noah garbled, his arm dropping to his side.

'Because I'm a sex master, why else' Stiles slapped his hands down on his lap, looking up at his dad who shot him an unimpressed look. 'I'm questioning it myself' Callie grumbled as she sat up strait.

Stiles darted his head towards Callie as she slid off the bed. 'What do you mean, I'm questioning it?' Stiles gulped. 'Stop bickering at get to school' Noah ordered as he saw Callie roll her eyes.

'What, no dad' Stiles bothered. Noah crossed his arms, contemplating whether to let the teens talk it out. 'Stiles come on, it was only a joke' Callie teased, sliding off of Stiles' grey duvet she walked over to him.

'Listen to Callie' Noah grinned. 'Wait, look at this' Stiles gulped, as his eyes scanned over the page. 'Dad, what're you- what're you doing?' Stiles questioned as he felt himself move away from his chair.

Callie stood in the doorway, chuckling at Stiles' attempt to stay on the computer for as long as possible. Falling down on the floor, Stiles let out a small whimper 'make sure he gets to school' Noah pleaded, looking down at his son who stared up at him. 'Got it' Callie smiled.

'So did you ask Scott yet?' Callie asked, jumping out Stiles' jeep. Placing a strand of hair behind her ear, she looked up at him as they both shut the door. 'About what?' He asked, throwing his bag over his flannel top. 'The condoms idiot' Callie rolled her eyes, joining him at the front of the car, she cocked her head.

'Oh. No. No, not yet' he sighed, mumbling. Callie rolled her eyes- she felt that it was her who wanted to take a step forward in their relationship. She didn't want to sound impatient, but it had been 7 months of heavy petting and nothing else, she wanted more, she wanted Stiles. 'Callie' stiles let out a small grumbled as she walked ahead. 'Callie come on' Stiles called out.

Placing a helmet under his arm, resting it on his hip- Scott Walker over to the jilted Stiles. 'What was that about then?' Scott asked, placing his glossed white helmet on the bonnet of Stiles' car. 'God, I don't even know' Stiles announced honestly, looking over at the front of the school doors where she frustratedly walked through.

'Stiles?' Scott asked. 'Yeah?' He replied, looking over at his best mate. 'What was it?' Scott sighed, chuckling gently he cocked his head. Stomping his foot on the floor, he looked up 'where did you...get your, condoms, from?' Stiles asked hesitantly, struggling to maintain eye contact.

'Wait, you guys haven't done it?' Scott fumbled, his eyes widening. He was shocked, they spent most days with each other- he was surprised that they hadn't done it sooner. 'No, we've never had time or protection' he mumbled, worried that someone could hear him.

Scott laughed 'Finstock has a massive box under his desk in his office' he announced. 'Wait? You got yours from Coach?' Stiles grumbled, squinting as he looked up at him. 'Weren't you there when he told us?' Scott queried, shaking his head- Stiles looked down at his shoes.

'So, you just go in and get some?' Stiles reiterated. 'Basically' Scott shrugged. 'Haven't you know, wanted to do it?' He added, looking down at his best friend who was slowly turning deep into thought. 'I am so sexually frustrated that I am...god I don't even know what I'm going to do' Stiles gritted his teeth, stomping his foot on the concrete as his hands were placed around his waist.

'Dude, that's gross' Scott winced. Picking his helmet up, he stopped in his tracks. 'Wait? So why is Callie mad?' He asked, taking a step closer to his best friend. 'She wants to do it' Stiles mumbled. 'Don't you?' Scott shrugged.

'Jesus Scott, did you not hear? Yes I want to. Like a lot, okay?' He faltered. 'Then what is it?' Scott scratched his chin, looking down at his helmet as the sun spilled down. Scratching the back of his neck, stiles gulped 'I don't know how to explain it, Scott' he paused 'What if we don't even work out, she could look back and regret it' he shrugged. Stiles hadn't told anyone about his thought.

He didn't want to say he think's they'll last- Nothing is forever, but it was either him or the person after him. 'It's not your decision who she loses it to, if you both want it and love each other, then i say go for it' Scott smiled, sending him a look of reassurance.

'You want to ask Derek for help, why?' Callie grumbled, walking alongside Scott in the corridor as she excited her lesson. 'Why? He's got the triskele tattooed on his back' Scott announced, slinging his bag over his shoulder once more. 'And?' Callie cocked her head, crossing her arms as Scott didn't get to the point. 'And..it means that there's a way to do it without healing, right?' Scott smiled slowed down as he reached his locker. 'I thought he had his hand a little full?' Callie shrugged, leaning against the blue locker.

Callie stood still next to Stiles who's arms held her gently as she tried to calm down. Whisks of blood dropped from her face as the claws and beaks broke into her skin.

Stiles had protected her the whole time as each of them dropped dead to the floor. He buried her deep into his chest, even though she got attacked more than Stiles did, she knew that Stiles was willing to put himself at risk at her expense, which didn't sit well in her stomach.

'You okay?' Stiles gulped, rubbing her arm gently, grabbing her attention. Callie nodded slowly, her eyes staring at the raven on the floor, blood splattered around its body, it's feathers desecrated around the room.