SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD VIRGIN

'What?' Stiles muttered as he walked next to Callie, the wind pulling at his checkered shirt as he walked down the road

'What?' Stiles muttered as he walked next to Callie, the wind pulling at his checkered shirt as he walked down the road. 'What do you mean what?' Callie looked up at her boyfriend as the two boys looked down at her. She placed a straitened strand of hair behind her ear- Stiles was adamant that it suited her.

'I mean what and you know what' Stiles sighed, placing his hand on her lower back, Callie squinted. 'What what?' She grumbled, stopping as Stiles send her a puzzled statement. Scott sighed, rubbing his hands through his hair- his hand wrapped around Callie's arm, he cocked his head.

'That look you were giving' Stiles stated, putting his hands on his waist, the brunette looked up at Scott 'something's wrong' he announced, sending her a puzzled expression, asking what was wrong. 'I'm not giving a look' Callie shrugged, turning back round to look at her boyfriend, who scratched his chin.

'You did, you gave a look' Scott agreed, nodding suspiciously to his best friend. 'It was a distinct look, Callie' Stiles stomped his foot.

Callie gulped, rolling her eyes, she stared at Stiles. 'What look' she grumbled, crossing her arms in a huff. Stiles placed a hand around her arm- pulling her in closer. 'The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party' Stiles sassed enthusiastically, pointing towards the large suburban house in front of them.

'He's right' Scott nodded, flapping his arms around. Callie took a step back as both boys turned to look at her- hovering over her. 'I'm fine' she denied, her hands pushing them back slightly as they took a step closer. 'I don't have special werewolf powers and I can tell thats a lie' he announced, pointing a finger to her.

Staring groggily at his finger, Callie shot him an unimpressed smile. 'I just don't want to go to a different high school party- or even just a party' Callie sighed, stomping a foot on the concrete floor. Scott looked at Stiles, sending him a questioning look. 'Oh my god, one drink? You'll be fine- I know this girl, it's fine' Stiles reassured, placing a hand on her lower back, he attempted to push her forwards.

Shrugging him off, Callie sent him a deadly stare and Scott tried to contain his laugh. Stiles had never mentioned this girl and now they had been invited to her party. She didn't like how she felt so uninvited and alone.

Stiles' face dropped as Callie stood their unimpressed. Stiles had picked out her outfit and chose what to do with her hair. She didn't feel motivational to do anything anymore, whether Stiles realised that or not, he dressed her how he wanted her to look.

He had dressed her in a small black dress, she hated it- with the skintight black silk material reaching her thigh, Callie pulled it down as they continued to walk on the sidewalk, spaghetti straps close to falling off her collar bone as she followed behind the boys.

Callie would of never of dressed this way, ever. Lydia had given her the dress back when Stiles was in London, save it for a special moment. But she didn't want to dress this provocative for a party she wasn't invited to. 'You look gorgeous' Stiles smiled, wrapping his arm around her waist- pulling her in right as they walked through the double doors.

'Stiles, hi' a blonde shrieked, lightly running over to the brunette who had ever so slightly gelled his hair. His hand dropped leaving Callie standing alone as he walked towards her. 'Hey! There's the birthday gir-' Stiles grinned, before he was cut of by the blonde pressing her lips against his.

Callie gulped standing shyly in the doorway. 'So glad you could make it' she bit her lip, squeezing his arms. 'Uhm- this is my girlfriend, Callie' Stiles stuttered. Looking back he saw a pale face Callie standing awkwardly, her hand rubbing her arm as Scott stood behind her.

Slipping her hand in his, he signalled for her to say hello. The blonde grinned, holding out her hand for Callie to shake. 'Your boyfriend is soo handsome' she vocalised as Callie shook her hand. 'Oh yeah' the brunette nodded uncomfortably, looking up at Stiles who's face had turned pink.

'Come downstairs to help pick out a bottle of wine' the blonde grinned, grabbing Stiles' hand, she waved goodbye to Callie. The brunette stood their alone in the hallway as Stiles followed the host down the stairs, a grin on his face.

The kiss hadn't sunken in yet, she didn't know what to think. Stiles didn't say anything, but it's not like he would anyway. 'What was that about?' Scott coughed, walking up to Callie, passing her a blue plastic cup. 'I dunno' she shrugged. Feeling the cold plastic in her fingers, the insecure brunette looked up at her best friend.

'She just kissed my boyfriend' Callie mumbled, feeling her throat tighten. 'Oh right' he stood still. What could she do? Get angry, she kissed him, but it's not like he pulled away. 'It's fine, I trust him' she shrugged. She wasn't lying, Callie did trust him. Stiles had did everything correct, he never once hurt her or lay a finger on her that she didn't want.

'I'm going to sit down' Callie sighed, looking down at her feet. 'I'll be with you in a sec' Scott mumble, looking down at his phone which vibrated in his pocket. Nodding, the brunette walked away, eyes scanning her up and down as the black dress cling to her slightly.

She was the only girl wearing trainers in the house, they were all wearing heals. She just knew that she didn't fit into this crowd, they were most likely private school people. Her self confidence shrunk as men looked at her as they danced, their tops unbuttoned loosely as they gave her the look.

She knew from the moment Stiles told herself and Scott that they had been a party, she didn't want to go. She didn't want to go to a party, all she wanted was to have a nice night in, with Stiles. Bickering slightly about what films to watch, joking, laughing, kissing.

They both agreed to lose it tonight, together. But Stiles was quick to change their plans around to go to a party, which she didn't even want to go to.

'Scott' Callie mumbled, placing a hand on his shoulder, he turned around- looking down at the girl lightning up his screen. 'Yeah, what's up' he turned round, flashing her a warm smile. 'I'm gunna go in a bit' she nodded, gulping slightly as she looked down at the door leading to the basement. Scott's face dropped.

'Is everything okay?' He asked, his hand rubbing her arm gently, his eyes staring into hers. 'Mmhm' she nodded 'I'm going to say bye to Stiles real quick' she added, shrugging him off.

Scott could tell that something was wrong, there was so much uncomfort in her eyes, she was stiff. Even Scott questioned what Stiles put her in, it probably didn't help her nerves having boys stare you up and down.

Callie slowly walked down the steps, the floorboards slightly creaking as her fingers slid gently down the banister. Muffled voices filled the room 'a bike?' Stiles' sarcastic voice rung out and Callie felt her heart pang in her chest.

It was silent as her feet touched the cold tiles, Callie's hands rubbed her arms as the cold enveloped her. 'To not be a seventeen year old virgin'. The words hit Callie in the chest and she felt her heart suddenly drop.

Callie followed the voices, her heart pounding and tears buckling in her eyes.