SMELL HER PERFUME

'Okay, what would a pack of alphas sand with Erica and Boyd?' Stiles sighed, scratching his forehead as both himself and Scott walked into the building, the bell ringing in their ears

'Okay, what would a pack of alphas sand with Erica and Boyd?' Stiles sighed, scratching his forehead as both himself and Scott walked into the building, the bell ringing in their ears. 'I'm not sure if it's them they want' Scott replied, shrugging his bag over his shoulder once more. 'Okay, like what? Like Derek? Are they, recruiting?' Stiles flipped, looking over at his best friend, Scott shrugged.

Scott stopped in his track, looking back he left Stiles talking to himself. Two bodies walked any in sync. The leather jackets stuck closely to their muscular bodies, their hair cut to perfection. 'Hey Scott? You coming?' Stiles called out, nudging his arm, the brunette signalled to the end of the corridor. 'Uh, yeah' he coughed, gripping his bag tighter.

As the two friends reached their lockers, Stiles sighed. 'Did you speak to Callie?' Stiles mumbled, placing his books in the blue locker, he looked up at Scott. Shaking his head, he shot him a small, yet sympathetic smile 'no'. Stiles cocked her head 'what? How?' Stiles queried, sending him a puzzled look.

'I just didn't see her, she was in my mums bed' he shrugged, shutting his locker door. 'And you didn't go to speak to her?' Stiles bombarded. 'No, it was lie she was ignoring me' the boy shrugged. Stiles huffed, resting his head on the cold metal locker. He didn't sleep last night, he couldn't explain the amount of guilt and self hate that he felt inside him, he let her down.

'I know she's in, I can smell her perfume' Scott looked around the hall, yet he couldn't see her. 'I've really messed it up, Scott' Stiles groaned, biting his lip he looked around. People flooded the corridor as the bell rung, yet she wasn't there.

Stiles gulped as he saw her sat still, her hair up in a messy bun, face pale as she faced the front. With his heart racing, he placed a hand on her desk 'Callie, please' Stiles sighed, sending her a pleading look he sighed. 'Callie-' 'Stilinksi! Take a seat' Coach bellowed as he slammed the door behind him.

Stiles huffed, rolling his eyes he took a seat down next to Callie. She looked tired, but aside from that she was okay. But she wasn't- she was heart broken.

Callie didn't see a point anymore, the one person who she truly felt anything for, didn't feel the same way. He promised her, he made her trust him, he cheated. Stiles was a liar and Callie hated liars. It was obvious that everything he said wasn't true, he did hurt her.

'The stock market' Finstock shouted, slamming a book down on his desk, he stared at the bare faced students infront of him. 'Is based on two principles , what are they?' Coach asked, perching himself on the desk.

Grinning, Scott raised his hand confidently 'yes McCall, you can go to the bathroom' Coach sighed, his hand pointing to the door as his eyes scanned the sea of sleepy faces. 'No, Coach- I know the answer' he coughed awkwardly. 'Risk and reward' Scott shrugged as Finstocks face dropped- shocked that Scott, the Scott McCall knew the answer.

'Wow! Who are you? And what have you done with Scott McCall? Don't answer that I like you better' Finstock emphasised, his hands raised in praise and Scott let out a small chuckle.

Callie kept her head down on the desk, thinking about what she was going to. She felt stupid for even thinking about trusting Stiles, for even thinking about letting someone in. She had no hope for herself, she was destined to be alone.

She could feel Stiles' eyes stare at her, she tried to fight the urge to tell him to go away. She had let people keep coming back into her life for them to leave again. Callie felt her throat tighten again as the tears welded in her eyes. She couldn't cry, not now- not in front of anyone.

'Does anybody have a quarter, a quarter?' Coach called out enthusiastically, eyes bulging out of his sockets. Grinning, Stiles reaches into the depth of his maroon jeans. 'Yep' Stiles grinned. Stiles face suddenly dropped as the silver packet flew out of his hand, falling clearly on the floor.

Callie sighed, turning to look at him steadily as everyone else did so. He sat their awkwardly, grinning his lips as Coach crouched down to pick up the small square. 'Stilinksi, I think you- you dropped this' Coach gulped, picking up the blue objects.

People snickered around them, eyes widening at the large, bold letters on the packet. Stiles coughed, slowly taking it out the mans hand. 'Congratulations Stilinksi and Nurmag' Finstock nodded, tapping the brunette on the shoulder.

Gulping, Stiles looked over at Callie- her skinny face dropping in front of her. To not be a seventeen year old virgin. The words rolled over in her mind, was that what Stiles was doing? Callie didn't want to question it, it would wind her up to much. She was so close to breaking down.

Stiles' jaw jarred as he saw the brunette grab her back. His hands chided against the desk as the door shut behind her. 'Well, someone didn't like that' Coach chuckled as he turnt back to face the whiteboard. Scott turned his head to face Stiles, who shrugged worryingly.

Callie grabbed onto the sink, the marble underneath her hands stopped her violent shaking that would cause her to fall to the floor. From her eyes erupted a thick flow of tears as she realised that she had no one left. Callie expected that she would be alone, but to be screwed over by the one person she loved, loved? Broke her inside and out. The hole sunk deeper in her chest and all happiness and hope vanished within herself, all that was left was anger and pain. There was enough pain to change her beyond recognition.

Callie knew that this could go too ways, allow her mind to unravel, to lose her grasp of every happy thread of memory's she could recall, Lansing her with a disarray of strings scattered around her feet. Or she could show him what he's missing, letting him know that she isn't his, that she never will be.

But she couldn't do that, not to Stiles. The girl knew that she could never feel like herself if she skipped from one boy to the next. Callie's legs dug into the marble flooring as she hit the ground, her hands unsteadily, silently claw at her hair.

Not a sound escapes her, yet her body violently quivered as if the hole exploded into her chest, drilling into her mind. Her eyes see nothing, losing all sight of who she is. He's mouth hung open, an eternal silence scream, tears fall to the ground, staining the floor with the memory of the person she loved.