I PROMISE

kinda short one, but yano..next couple ones will be big

'Stiles, what're we doing?' Callie grumbled as Stiles wrapped his hands around hers

'Stiles, what're we doing?' Callie grumbled as Stiles wrapped his hands around hers. 'Look, come here' he grinned- pulling her into the boys changing room. 'Stiles it stinks in here, what is it?' She sighed, her eyes squinting as the smell of sweat hit her hard. 'I spoke to Scott' Stiles jumped slightly as he brought Callie round one side of the locker.

'And?' She mumbled, stopping still, she pulled him back. 'And, he told me where he got them from' he smiled, placing his hands on his hips, she felt her knees go weak. 'So what're we doing here?' She questioned, looking around the empty changing rooms.

'Well aside from spending some time alone with you, i also needed to get them' he nodded. Callie blushed, wrapping her hands around his neck she leaned in closer. Stiles placed his hands on her lower back, pushing their pelvis's close together, he looked down and smiled.

Her eyes reflected her beautiful yet broken soul, her arms wrapped tightly around his torso, pulling him into a hug. Stiles knew that something was wrong- he knew that all she needed was love, his love. Something to prove that he wasn't going to leave. Her hug was strong, as if she was a small child hugging a parents leg.

Stiles moved her hair out of her face, running his hand through her hair, he looked down at her. 'What's wrong?' He asked, as she looked up. Stiles' face dropped as his hand caressed her cheek. Her skin reflected the soft rays of the sun and stiles couldn't help but admire her.

'Nothing' she smiled genuinely, looking up at her boyfriend- she admired his features. His hands wrapped around her back, rubbing it slightly- the brunette rested her head on his chest. 'Then what's all this about then?' He chuckled, his eyes not leaving her.

'Just don't want you to leave me' she spoke quietly, as if she was ashamed to hold him to close. Stiles didn't say anything, he was letting the words sink in don't want you to leave me. Stiles let out a sigh, hugging her tighter 'I promise I won't leave you' he gulped, feeling his heart skip a beat.

Stiles felt a pit of sadness in his stomach grow, they all knew that Callie didn't have many people, but it made him feel sad, as if she's expecting everyone to leave. 'I'll never leave you Cal's'.

Placing the silver packets in his pockets, himself and Callie walked out Finstocks office. 'You got it?' Callie questioned, looking up at him as he placed his hand in hers. 'Nurmag! Stilinksi, my favourite couple' Coach called out, his hands flapping onto his hips. Callie gulped, rolling her eyes at Finstocks bulging eyes. 'Hi coach' Callie smiled, stopping in her track. 'Sup coach' Stiles grumbled, dropping his hand out of Callie's as Coach stood in front of him. 'I was actually just looking for you' he grinned, tapping his pen against his hand.

Callie gulped 'oh right' she nodded awkwardly. 'What is it coach?' Stiles questioned. 'Come come' Coach blared, walking past the couple and into his office, which Stiles had just walked out of.

'Take a seat' Finstock grunted as he perched himself on the corner of his table. Stiles and Callie looked at each other, a bubble of worry filled up inside of Callie- Coach rarely wanted to speak to them both.

'We're not in any trouble, are we?' Stiles asked, fiddling with one of his buttons on his plaid shirt. 'What! No' Coach rolled his eyes. 'Room plans for the lacrosse competitions' he stated. 'It's supposed to be same sexes, but who the hell even listens to that?' He spat, slamming the clipboard down next to him.

'What's going on?' Callie asked slowly, bringing up her leg, she wrapped her arms around it. Finstock sighed 'the lacrosse championships about a three hour drive t-that way' he announced, his hand pointing south and Callie flinched slightly.

'So what your saying is, we're staying overnight somewhere?' Stiles grinned, adjusting himself in his seat. 'Basically yes' Coach nodded. 'And a-are you guys, staying in the same room?' Finstock queried, his fingers flicking between the unsettled teens.

They both looked at each other, Stiles eyes saw the small cuts of red on her temple, he nodded- he wanted to make sure she was safe. 'Uh yeah' Callie coughed, resting her hand on her knee as she looked back at coach.

'Okay' Finstock grinned 'don't be telling anyone, especially Greenberg' He warned, is voice stern as Callie dropped her leg to the floor. 'I don't even speak to Greenberg sir' Stiles argued.

'Even better'