...Finally, With Pixal's Help, They Won A Reality Show!

"SCREW DEPENDENCE! WE'RE ALL INDEPENDENT!" Morro yelled, raising his bottle. Everyone cheered and drank to it.

Skylor frowned at Jay, "Are you drinking...champagne out of a green juice bottle?"

"Lloyd got me hooked." He admitted, "It's actually pretty good! Just mix your champagne of choice with half a bottle of green juice!"

Speaking of which, Lloyd nudged Nya with his shoulder. She turned, "Yeah?"

"So, I know I couldn't save your bike, and Zane and I went back to retrieve parts of it so we could try and rebuild it, but it couldn't be saved. So, I did the next best thing. I went to the impound lot and brought another. It's second handed, and severely damaged, but I know how much you like a challenge so-" He was cut off by Nya hugging him.

"Thanks. Sorry for twisting your arm."

"It's fine." He handed her the keys and she beamed, "How did you afford it?"

"It was practically destroyed, but with Zane's scanning, still fixable. We got it for cheap since they were about to incinerate it." He smiled and they clinked their bottles.

"Guys! Hey, people celebrating independence! You got mail!" They turned to see Ronin holding up a large envelope. Kai reached for it and opened the seal, pulling out a large letter.

"It is with great pleasure that Kai Smith, Jay Walker-Gordon, Cole Brookstone, Zane Julien, Morro Garmadon, Lloyd Garmadon, Nya Smith, Skylor Chen, Pixal Borg and Seliel Walker-Gordon are cordially invited to star in our upcoming reality show as the grand prize." He looked up, "What prize?"

"Guys!" Pixal ran in, breathless as she held a large metal contraption under her arm, "I had to sign up for a large competition since we ran out of cash to pay for the damages, but the minimum number in a group was 10, so I signed us all up, and I got back to work AND IT WORKS! THE OATMEAL 2000 WORKS!" She held it up, only for Seliel to accidentally crash into the female nindroid, causing her to drop the Oatmeal 200 onto the ground, breaking it on impact.

"You. Little. YEEEEHAWWWWW!" Seliel made a break for it, and Zane held Pixal back, before picking up the Oatmeal 2000 and scanning it, "With some Super-Super Glue, this should fix itself."

"What about soldering it?" Cole asked, eating a brownie.

"HEY, I'M READING HERE!" Kai yelled, holding up the letter, "You will have your own camera crew follow you around, and it will be broadcasted on TV, like Keeping Up With The Kardashians! We'll work on a name later but for now, we hope to see you at Dareth's Mojo Dojo at 9AM sharp. Signing off, the SimpsSquad...WE'RE GONNA BE FAMOUS!"

Cole snatched the letter from his hands and held it up in the air, "IT'S REAL!"

Morro started jumping up and down excitedly, "the SimpsSquad are big time producers! They've worked with the Jennifer Lawrence, and the Rock!"

"Should we do it?" Lloyd asked everyone. Skylor grinned, "What do we have to lose? This, this is what our life has come to! THANK YOU PIXAL'S DUMB INVENTION!"

"HOW DARE YOU CALL MY INVENTION DUMB?! YOU'RE NOODLES ARE DUMB!"

"HEY! THAT'S MY FUTURE WIFE! YOU'RE TALKING TO!"

"AND YOU'RE A LIFE-SIZED PORCUPINE!"

"SIS! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON MY SIDE HERE!"

Every day, they've asked themselves how their lives came to this. Now they know; it all started with a rushed marriage, and ended with fame.

Okay I CAN EXPLAIN-

I had no idea where I was going with this, I didn't treat this as an actual AU, I just did this 5 minutes after I had the idea, but I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO A CRACKFIC LMAOO

Ali Rei Gold