Hey let's escape.

I woke up.

I was cold.

Gerard was still sleeping. I sat up and noticed a light on the wall. Everyone were sleeping, except me. Wait. A light.

I stood up and tried to walk closer to the door, dodging other ones who were sleeping. When I got to the big door, I tried to look trough the small holes. My breath trembled. I saw a few men in the corridor. They had guns and flashlights. They didn't have masks, like the other did.. Wait a second. I know that guy.

"Ray!" I tried to whisper.

I saw him reacting. He looked around and said something to the others.

"Ray, it's Maya!" I said again.

He walked closed and pointed at the door with the flashlight. All he could see through the small holes are my turquoise eyes.

He looked at the door suspiciously and came closer. He sure was Ray. He had that afro. I haven't seen anyone have that kind of hair before. The genes today weren't the same as they were forty years ago.

Finally he noticed me looking through one of the holes.

"Maya, is that you?

"Yeah. What the hell are you doing here? Wait, never mind. Get me the hell out of here." I whispered back to him.

He laughed quietly.

"Frank told me to come rescue you, because you hadn't shown up yet. He said 'I see May is locked up somewhere 'cause she hasn't shown up yet. She can beat up ten guys but she sucks at fleeing' so we've been looking for you." he said and at the same time tried to crack the lock.

"But we can't rescue all of you. It would arise too much attention. And the enemy would notice that people have ecaped. And that wouldn't be cool, trust me." and at the same time he got the door open.

"I understand."

It's awesome to get out. But I have no idea where we're going, but honestly, I don't give a shit right now. I just want to get out.

Then I remembered. Gerard. I can't leave him here.

I told Ray to wait a second. I walked back to Gerard. He was still sleeping. I still couldn't see his face. But I see he's got black hair. I like black hair.

I crouched down beside him and shook his arm a little. He flinched. I shook again.

"Gerard." I whispered.

"Wake up. We're getting out."

Damn he was in a deep sleep. He mustn't have slept well in days. This wasn't exactly the easiest life.

He flinched again, this time harder.

A quiet "what?"

"C'mon, get up. We're getting out."

GERARD'S POV

My dream started to fade away. I felt someone shaking my arm. I was pushed back to reality.

"Wake up."

I frightened when I realized that someone has grabbed my arm.

"We're getting out."

I opened my eyes. I saw light and a figure beside me. A girl.

"C'mon, get up. We're getting out." a smooth voice said.

Then I remembered. Maya, May. The attack. We're trapped inside a storageroom. And now we're getting out?

Maya stood up and pulled me up with her by my hand. Damn she was strong. Well, I'm strong too, but to a girl. Damn.

"Okay." I answered. She smirked.

"You we're sleeping well, soldier." She whispered through I smile.

She started making her way to the door, which was opened a little from the bottom. There was light and a few pairs of legs.

Everyone else were sleeping deeply. Hah, not so good watchmen and defenders in this group.

I followed Maya to the door and dodged others. She went under and said something to one of the guys in the corridor.

"Okay, Gerard, come so we can lock the door."

Oh, we're leaving others here. Okay, I have to admit that I don't give a rat's ass of the people here and seeing 50 people walking around would be pretty alarming.

I went under the door and faced three guys. One of them shut the door down behind me. I took a step aside to give him a little more space.

One of them looked at me. Wow, he's got a great hair.

"Gerard, this is Ray. He's uhm.. a friend of mine."

I was staring at him. Shit. He reached his hand out for a shake and greeted me. I hated this kind of situations.

MAYA'S POV

I went under the door and looked at Ray, who looked at me nonplussed.

"I need to take him with me. I can't leave him here." I said and looked Ray in the eye.

He sighed and agreed. I smiled back.

"Thanks."

I noticed that Gerard hadn't came out of the room yet.

"Okay, Gerard, come so we can lock the door."

One of the guys went back where the lock was and waited for Gerard to come. The other guy gave us a little light so we could see each other better.

Gerard came slowly under the door and looked around him a bit suspiciously. I knew he has black hair. It was kinda long but still not long.. And he was pretty pale. That was rare here. Oh, yeah, he's not from here. What ever.

I introduced Ray to him. I didn't know what to say about Ray, because I have talked to him only once before this. So I introduced him as my friend. I didn't wan't to be rude.

Gerard stared at Ray but soon greeted him and smiled. Then he looked at me.

He had such special facial features. He's got a small nose and thick, almost black eyebrows. But his eyes. They were big, he had black eyelashes and hazel colored eyes. The bright light made the look like smaragds with dirt on them. And the green shined through the dirt.

I smiled at him and he smiled at me. He had a lopsided smile.

"Okay, we need to keep going. Follow me." Ray said and beckoned to the two other guys. They took their guns and walked to Ray. Ray told them something and they nodded.

"Oh and hey, I got this for you."

He handed me a pistol.

"Sorry Gerard, I thought Maya was alone."

"That's ok." Gerard answered and smiled a little.

"Okay, now let's roll."

**************

I won't be updating tomorrow since it's new years eve!

Have fun and happy new year! (: