Good morning, new people, don't wait for my trust.

We arrived to our dorm's lounge. The dorms were all in the same building but every floor was for a different group of students. We martial artists lived in the third floor, Frank and others in the first one. Just because if there would be an attack or something, the infantry will be close to defend.

We got our meal. I got a big scoop of oatmeal, few slices of ryebread, a banana and two glasses of milk. We sat to a round table, the one where we always ate our meals. Frank sat to my right side.

He looked at my tray and laughed
"I still don't get it. How the hell can you eat that much. I'd be rolling to my classes."

"You tell me that every morning and I always answer you 'my days include way more physical training and exercise than yours.' Don't you ever get that."

I glanced at him and smiled widely while buttering the second bread slice.

"No I won't." he grinned.

"Don't mess with me, soldier. "

He laughed and punched me in my arm just to tease me. I gave him an angry but playful look behind my light blue hair strands. Frank lifted his hands up and leaned a bit away from me.

"Okay I surrender! Just let me go, I have a wife and kids!"

"Jerk."

He puckered up his lips in response.

" 'Eeeeeeeeeeey Frankie!" someone shouted. I looked up and saw a tall guy with an massive afro to sit opposite us. Who the hell-

"Aye, Ray!"

Oh.

"May, this is Ray. We are in same classes sometimes, like in this perioid."

"Hey! Nice to meet you." I smiled sincerely and looked at Ray. He smiled back.

"So, we should propably go soon, it's already 7 a.m." Ray said hesitantly. He knew what Frank was going to answer.

"Yeah, uh, I'll just finish my breakfast so i won't die while running a circle for an hour, 'cause that seems to be so important!" Frank raised his voice towards the end of the sentence. Some people looked at us. I giggled but quickly returned back to straight face.

I have trust issues, I give you that. I don't trust new people. Actually, the only one I trust to is Frank. And I've known Frank for a very long time. It's the only way to survive. Not to trust anyone. 'Cause people can't be trusted. Now there was new meat sitting opposite me. I shouldn't give a too easy impression.

Frank knew that I find it hard to trust people and he didn't put pressure on me. Sometimes his friends came to us like this and I just said "hey", nothing else, and that's fine with him. Why wouldn't it be?

"We really should go now so we won't be late." Frank interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah, you're right. I just really wouldn't want to go, I'm so tired and we have a self-defence test today."

Frank shushed and poked my cheek, looking at me supportively "Stop your crying and get up! You'll kick their asses easily and you know it!"

Yeah, I know it. It's just that I wouldn't want to beat people up to be hospitalized every month just for a grade.