Chapter 4

Okay, I'm going to time skip the next morning. Time for school.

"Eri! Time for school!~"

"Awww, I wanted to sleep more. "

"Well, to bad. That's not life. Come on! We're going to be late for school!"

"I'M COMING!"

"Sush, you're too loud. People might hear and report that there's someone living here. So, I don't want you nor me to go to jail. Got it?"

"Yea yea. Come on dad! Let's go!"

'She's to cute.'

"I'm coming! Let's go." While we walked there, people stared at us, like I shouldn't have a kid holding my hand.

Or, me carrying her. I glared right back at them. They all looked away. Good.

I dropped her off, she cried but then she got over it when someone called her name. Most likely a student. She ran towards that way. 

"Excuse me sir, but why are you here with a kid? Aren't you to young?"

"Excuse me, but I am actually her brother. She just calls me dad because our mother and father- Urmm.. Left us."

"Oh, I am so sorry for asking then!"

"It's fine. I'll be off." 

When I got to school, I was late.

"Excuse me Midoryia, why were you late?"

"Oh, yea, uhmm.. Dropping off a kid?"

"Why did you have a kid?"

"I am not a father, but I am a brother. I take care of her, today was her first day, so I kinda had to drop her off. She doesn't know the way yet."

"Where was she at the beginning of the year?"

"I just found out she was my sister. Give me a break."

"That's no way to speak to your teacher."

"Well, I did, didn't I?"

"Detention."

"Whatever. gives me more time to work on my homework and then focus on Eri." 

At Lunch

"Oi! Nerd! What is this sister thing about? Huh?"

"Oh, yea. She is my sister, so don't touch her. She just calls me dad because I am a dad to her."

"Whatever. What is this new attitude that you have now?"

"I'm done with your bullshit Kacchan! Okay? Can I not snap? Let me guess, I can't because I'm worthless, a nerd, quirkless, a NOBODY. But I am STILL HUMAN TOO!"

Everyone looks at me surprised.

"You know what Kacchan? I'm going to make it into UA. Quirk or no quirk. Now, fuck off."

He was surprised I said that. He took a step back.

"Well, don't go crying to me when you don't make it in nerd. Or worse, you cry to your so called sister."

"Don't talk about her like that." I say with the scariest look I have, which is really scary.

"Calm down Deku."

"I AM NOT WORTHLESS! SO SHUT UP! IF ANYONE HERE WAS WORTHLESS IT WOULD BE YOU! ALL YOU DO IS HURT PEOPLE KACCHAN! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I say then I run out of the school.

I go and pick up Eri early. 

"H-Hey Eri! How was s-school?" I say with tears in my eyes.

"Dad, why are you crying?"

"O-Oh, I am? I am.. Just so happy to see you!"

"Well, school was amazing! I made friends with almost all of the class. We all were playing together before you came here. So, why are we going home early?" She says while we are walking towards our new home.

"Well, I just thought that you would like to get out early. Also, I heard that math is after lunch. So, I thought that I could teach you!"

"Really!? Thanks! You're the best dad ever!" When she said that everyone looked at me and her like we were crazy.

"Eri, plug your ears again."

"Why dad?"

"I'm going to say something loud again."

"Oh, okie!" She plugged her ears.

"Excuse me, but stop starring, it's not your bisnuess! So, look away, I'm just a normal teen with my sister."

"Why did she call you dad then?"

"Because I am like a father to her. Stop being nosey. It's not your sister or problem!" I say then picking up Eri.

"Eri, you can un plug your ears."

"Why did they all look at us like we were crazy?"

"I dunno. But, now we're going home." 

Words including this 710 words.