Chapter 17

"Wow. Nice accusation. But thanks for exposing me Erasurehead." "Wait, Midoryia, it is you?" "I guess I'll be leaving then. Nice getting to know you guys!" I say while running to get Eri. I grab her, and my backpack with all my stuff in it. "Eri, we're leaving. We're leaving town too." "What!? I like it here! No, I'm not leaving." "Please Eri.." "No." "Fine. Goodbye my child. I kiss her on the head and then I leave. "Dad?.." She says tearing up.. "Don't worry, I'll get you back. I love you." my smile fades when I see Erasure jumping out the window to go and catch me. "FUCK OFF!" I scream at him. "I'm not here to arrest you. I'm here to strike a deal." "What is it then?" I say stopping on a building. "You can keep going to UA, but you can work with the police. Also, what is your quirk. I can see that you have multiple quirks. How?" "Well, I guess you were paying attention. My quirk, I call it All For One. I can steal quirks, and keep them. Like how I have Muscular's quirk. See?" I say using it. "Why didn't you put it on your files?" "Well, when I was 4 I was told that if I did people would come after me if they found out I could steal quirks and or give away quirks. I honestly thought it over and believed it. So, I kept it to myself. Keep it to yourself. I can see the tape recorder. If you tell anyone about it, I will leave this country with Eri and my stuff. No trace left of me. I will always know when you have told someone." "Well, that's one hell of a quirk. But why would I tell anyone about it with that explanation? If I were you I would also do the same thing." "You're not going to arrest me?.." "Why would I? We have no proof you used your quirk or quirk, we didn't even know you had a quirk." "Hmm.. Really?" "Yep. Also, how high is your IQ now?" "I think about 906. I keep learning new stuff. Like, how to NOT get captured again. And if I do then how to get out." "Hmm.. Okay. Now, why did you run without Eri?" "Well, she didn't want to go. I knew she really meant it, so I knew she would want me back in the future, so I was coming up with a plan to take her back. Like, quickly use my tracker that I placed in her and then track her and quickly teleport he with me." "How many quirks do you have anyways?" "I think about 102? Well, there's my teleportation, quirk enhancer, speed booster, strength booster, teleportation, hearing, turning into an animal, transform, breathing fire, floating small object towards me, muscular, and more that I forgot about." "Seems like you do usually win fights then ey?" "Yep." "Now, are you going back home? I'm sure Eri is crying-" "SHIT!" I quickly teleport to her. "D-daddy?" "Shh, it is me, I'm not leaving any time soon apparently. I also wouldn't abandon you, I was thinking of a plan to take you back with me and go to America. See, daddy had it all planned out." "What?" "You see, I'm not normal. I was offered by your dad to work with the police and still go to UA, most likely because I always i=win in fights." "So, Aizawa told me that you have multiple quirks, am I correct?" "Is anyone else around?" "No. Why?" "Because, it's dangerous if you know." I say while looking around the room. "Okay, yes. It is true. You can't tell anyone about it, if you do I will leave with Eri and move to America with no trace of which state I went to. Got it?" They both nod their head in shock. "I am so glad that I didn't have to leave you my child." "Right when I told you too, huh?" "I'm more worried about calming down Eri right now. Could you let me go through the door so I could bring her to her room and cuddle with her?" "Uhm, sure?" I walk out to see a bunch of police officers. "I thought I could finally trust someone, I guess not." and they take Eri away from me. I start to growl. 

Words including this 741 words