Chapter 19

"Now you guys messed up. Real big. Not a nice move. We're moving out. I'm not going to contact you again unless it's school related. Goodbye." I say while grabbing my stuff. Back to our old house we go. I teleport there to see that it's burned down. "Fuck. Eri, I have an idea. How about we ask Principal Nezu for dorms?" "Oo~ I like that idea!" "But, we're going back to our old house for now. I mean our old-old house." "Okie." I teleport there to see Kacchan standing right in the middle of it. "What are you doing here nerd? And why are you and her eyes all puffy and red?" "We were both crying, and I was going to move back here. But apparently I can't. Guess we're sleeping in the street tonight Eri." "But why can't we go back to Shinso?" "Because they hurt me and you. They tried to separate us. That's why I went to the police station." I saw by teleporting to a alleyway. "What did they do?" "They told the police that I was Nightmare, the vigilante, so that I guess is a crime."

"But you were helping people?" "Yea, I know. Wanna play with some dolls?" "Oo~ Yes please!" We started to play, she fell asleep on me, and I stayed up making sure that she was protected. In the morning I walk to UA with Eri in my arms. I see Nezu walking inside. "Principal Nezu, can I speak to you real quick?" "Oh, hello! And yes you can. What is it?" "So, uhm, we're kinda homeless right now.. So, I was wondering if you could build dorms so we could get to class early and also so we're not late." "That is something that I've actually been thinking about. Since you suggested it, I guess we could. We could send out a letter to every single UA student's parent letting them know. Nice idea." "Thank you sir. I'll be off then." "Why don't you and Eri come inside and sleep instead of bring her to school. I could call the school and let them know that she's sick. You can sleep in Recovery girl's room." "Okay, thank you sir. Can I teleport there instead of walking? I'm getting weaker by the second." "Oh, yes you can." "Thank you." I teleport there and recovery girl questions it. "I'm really tired, no sleep last night, drama, police   involved." I then just pass out. We sleep until the bell rings. I wake up instantly and tense up. Eri wakes up too. "Oh, good morning Eri. You're coming to class with me. Do you have a brush Recovery Girl?" "Oh, yes I do. Here you go." I take it and then pick up Eri and bring her to class. I teleport there and walk in. Mr. Aizawa and Shinso both looked at me concerned because my eyes are still puffy. "Whoa, Midoryia, why are your eyes so puffy, and why is Eri here? Why are her eyes also red and puffy?" "Not now Uraraka." "Why not?" I pick her up and set her on my desk and brush her hair. I start doing her hair again. 

Style:

Color: 

Color: 

When I was done they all looked impressed

When I was done they all looked impressed. "I'm sorry about yesterday Midoryia.." Mr. Aizawa says. "Sorry isn't good enough for me to trust you guys again. It broke my heart. You promised. I cannot forgive you." "Please-" "NO! I'M DONE!" Eri starts to cry again. "Eri, I am so sorry.. I'm not Overhaul.. I'm not here to hurt you." I pick her up and hug her. She falls asleep instantly. "Now, if you could start class and be an actual teacher that would be nice." "Class canceled." "Midoryia, how did you do that? She was crying one moment, then she's asleep in your hands." "This is the only thing that I have left.. Eri. She is the only reason I'm here, if it wasn't for her I would most likely be dead." I say quietly trying not to wake her up. "SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERD!" Eri wakes up. She starts crying again. "D-dad.. Tell me that he isn't here.. Please.. I d-don't want to let go again.. Not like yesterday! NO!" She starts screaming. "Eri, that's not happening again. I'm NEVER letting go. We're going to stay family forever. Right?" she calms down more. "Yea.. You're right! Can we play dolls?!" "Sure! What dolls do you want?" "Mood swings?" "Most likely." "Why did she call him dad?" "I swear, say one more thing about more her and I'm going to literally  explode! SO SHUT UP!" everyone shuts up. Eri has her hands over her face. "Eri, sweetie, I would never hurt you. You know that, right?" "I-I don't know.. Sometimes you get really mad and break things.." "But at least I don't see you as a punching bag, I don't hit you, or call your quirk un-holy. I will never hurt my happiness!" I say proudly. 

Words including this 878 words.