Chapter 7

"Now, I have to go and get my sister from her school. It is almost time to go, so, could I go early?" "You have to stay after class." "I told you, I have a little sister that will worry if I am not there at 3:20. I HAVE to be there. Something bad could happen to her-(mumbles)" I started panicking. 

"I need to call her and tell her, she might be kidnapped by him again, she might go missing-" I start to pace around. I then hear Eri scream. "ERI!?" I run towards the scream. Someone corned her, she started to walk home because she thought that I wanted that. "Eri, come here, bubby is here." "Who the hell are you?" "I am someone you shouldn't mess with. Eri, UA is across the street, go there. Kacchan already knows what you look like, so he'll let you in. GO!" "Aww, you're letting her go? Too bad.""You don't get to have her, she is MINE!" I scream. Then I go back to UA. I see Eri and run towards her. 

"Eri! Thank god! Did he touch you at all? If he did where?!" "I'm okay bubby. Thank you for saving me again!" "You're welcome. Now, I would like to go home and make sure that she is okay. See you tomorrow." 

Mr. Aizawa's POV:

"What does she mean again?" "This happend before. Right before I found out she was my little sister. Well, half sister. We have different mothers. Sadly the same father." "Why 'sadly'?" "No more questions. I have to go now. Goodbye Mr. Aizawa." 'Well, that kid is so weird. He's going to be a big problem, I can tell. Great. More problem children.' "Dad, who is that kid?" " I don't know Shinso. But I'm about to find out." When I got home I researched him from his files. "That's weird." "What is it Dad?" "He doesn't have any more files after 1st grade. Like, no Kindergarten test, no birth certificate, it doesn't even say where he lives. Or his mother and father.. He hasn't did the quirk test either. What is this kid?" "That is weird. Why doesn't he have those files? It's like he just appeared right when it was time for 1st grade." "Wait, say that again." "It's like he just appeared right when it was time for 1st grade." "Wait, he might've done this in purpose. Maybe he has no where to live.. Maybe he is Nightmare. 

Izuku's POV

'Eri should be asleep, I should start going. I can't wait until I am an actual hero.' I then see Erasurehead on top of  a  building confused. "What's up Erausehead?" "You scared me for a second. What are you doing?" "I heard that Izuku Midoryia got into your class. How is he?" "Why would I tell you anything?" "Because he's my lil bro? I don't want to tell him, he'll freak out. He'd be so happy and sad. Especially because I left him when he needed me the most." "When was that?" "When he was in 1st grade. He got thrown out because our parents thought he was quirkless, but he wasn't. I didn't help him, god, I'm so stupid! That's also one of the reasons why I'm a vigilante." "Why not join UA then?" "Maybe I am in UA. I might be a second year for all you know." "Got a good point. You could be anyone." "Ah-ha, you're trying to see through my mask, huh? Trying to figure out who I am. Nice try. But maybe next time. You are my all time favorite hero after all. So, maybe you just seeing a glimpse isn't to bad." He tries to capture me with his scarf but I moved quickly. "You always know huh?" "Maybe-" I heard a scream. "Bye Erasurehead," I say then fall of the building. I quickly move and go towards it. He looks to see if I'm there or not, but I'm not. He looked confused. When I got there about 24 seconds later I see all of the girls from 1A being cornered by about 25 guys. 

"Excuse me, but I think you should leave them alone." "Who are you to say that to us? Do you know who we are?" "Do you know who I am?" "No, should I?" he asked. "I'm Nightmare. Now, I'd suggest you move away from them." I said. They looked startled then calmed down fast. "Well, try getting the girls and try fighting us at the same time. Won't be easy kid." " Yes it will be." I then yell "GET OUT OF HERE!" The girls just look at me and then they run into the streets where it's crowded. "Nice move. But it's our turn." I quickly then scream as hard as I could, hopefully hard enough so erasure can hear me. "What are you doing? Are you scared?" Erasure then quickly turns the corner to see them and me. "Need help kid?" "Just in time." We fight them all. "Hey kid, nice job. But, I'm going to have to turn you in." He says while his scarf surrounds me. 

"Shit." 

Words including this 863 words.