Chapter 12

Shinso's POV:

When Eri was done with her bath she got dressed into he pajamas. "Okay, what next?" "Daddy usually sings me something, usually a soft song that he wrote, or if that doesn't work he goes onto his phone and reads a bedtime story." "I guess I could read you a story.. What story do you want?" "Hmmm.. I guess you could read *insert random kids' book*" "Okay." I start to read it and then she looks like she misses something. "Something wrong kiddo?" "Oh.. I just miss daddy.. I miss his cuddles.." "Well, I guess I could cuddle you.." "Really?! Thanks papa!" "Wait, what?.." "even if you don't like it, you're my new papa." "Okay shortcake." I start to climb into her bed, I slip right behind her, then she turns around and puts her head right under my chin. I hug the side of her pulling her closer. She starts to relax a lot. The the next thing I know it, she's asleep. I fall asleep next to her. 'Hopefully Midoryia won't be mad..' I drift off with that as my last thought.

~ Time skip to when Midoryia got home ~

Izuku's POV 

I walk through the door expecting Eri, so then I quickly and quietly run to her room, I then see Shinso and Eri cuddling. 'Awww, I have to get changed and then I have to get to bed. I guess I could sleep with Eri in her bed. It is comfy after all.' I get changed and then I lay next to Eri, I was gentle enough not to wake her up, or Shinso. 

~ The next morning ~ 

I get up and see that Shinso is gone. I hear the front door open. I race to it and then see Shinso with a bag. "What the hell- Shinso?" "Oh, hi, I thought that I should make breakfast because you made dinner last night. Also you let me stay and sleep. Which I only get 2 hours of. Usually, but tonight I got about 6 hours. Which made me more have more energy." "Oh, I thought that someone else was here." "You're really fast. I just came through the door and then I see you, which amazed me." "Oh, thanks I guess? Now, what do you want for breakfast?" "I'm making pancakes." "You're not making anything mister. Go wake up Eri and tell her foods going to be done in 10." "How about no. You go wake her up, I make breakfast." "No." "How about we both make it then?" "Seems fine. I guess I could go and wake her up." I walk into her room and see her still sleeping. "Eri, sweetie, time to get up! Get dressed and then I'll do your hair. Shinso is starting the pancake batter, so it'll be done in about 10 minutes. Okay?" "Yay! Pancakes right after getting another dad! I really do love this family!" "Awww, you're just so cute." "Dang right I am! Now come on! I wanna pick out the outfit!" "Okay, okay!" I smile. 

~ When the pancakes were done ~

"Midoryia, Eri! It's done!" "Oo~ I can't wait!" "I like what you did with her hair." 

(Picture of it:) 

But this color: 

"Thanks." 

~ At UA~ 

"Hey Midoryia and Shinso!" "Oh, hey Iida and Uraraka!" "Hello." "Hey, Shinso, can I talk to you?" Mr. Aizawa asked. "Yea, sure." 

Shinso's POV 

'I wonder what this is about.' "Did you get any information?" "No, not really. I'm not going to, I'm just going to help them." "What?" "Dad, Midoryia gets about 10 to 5 minutes of sleep. Last night he got an hour. He's on a very tight schedule, he wakes up at 6:20, and gets up and cooks breakfast. He has to wake up Eri, get her dressed, and do her hair. Then he has to go to school for about 8 hours, and then go and  pick up Eri really fast, and then goes to an abandoned apartment which is really cool and amazing, and then he helps Eri study so she understands, then cooks, then eats. He studies and asks Eri on how her day went. Then he goes to train, and then he leaves at 7:35, and he tucks Eri in and sings, if that doesn't work he reads her a bedtime story, and when she falls asleep he leaves, then he works at a diner, and a 24 hour pharmacy. Then he get back at 4:00. He stays up with Eri until she falls back asleep again. He stays up longer to make sure nothing happens to her. Then he falls asleep, then get repeats it. So, yes, I am not going to help you. I'm helping him. I became a second father to Eri. I cooked breakfast for them, while he did her hair. Which was amazing, I can show you the picture of it. Then he brings her to school." "Wow.. Yea, uhmm.. Okay. So, are you going to stay there and help them? Or.." "I was kinda hoping I could live with them if it doesn't bother him, Eri, you or papa." "I'll allow you to live with them, if-"

Words including this 905 words