Chapter 8

"Shit."

"What' wrong? You surprised that I actually caught you this time?" "No, you're just dumb enough to think I haven't thought this would happen. See you later Erauserhead!" I say while quickly teleporting away. 'That was close. I have to get back to Eri, it's 5:00 already! Shit, she's going to be pissed.' I say in my head while teleporting to our house. 

"Where were you!? It is past 4:35!" "Sorry, I found my classmates surrounded by villains and then I knew I couldn't fight them all so I screamed for erasure head to make sure he comes this way, and we finished the guys off and then he caught me! I broke out though. Obviously. Sorry okay!?" "Oh, then it's fine. Now I want le cuddles you promised that you would gimme every time you got home. NOW!!" "Okay okay! Let me change first! Then we can sleep." 

'I need to go to work. I'll be back hopefully around 4. Then I can train and study. Then I'll make breakfast. After that I guess I need to clean up.'

~After all of that.. At UA~

'I'm so tired.. Eri kept me up all night.. Oh yea, I forgot my make up.. Whatever.. It doesn't matter if my eye bags show.. Right?' "Good morning class. *Yawns* Midoryia, why are you tired?" "Oh, yea, Eri kept me up all night. She wanted to study. I also needed to train because I need ti make sure that my skills are still good.. Then I had to eat and make dinner, which we had at 12:00. I had to get coffee, because I knew that this was going to happen, I also studied. I also needed to go to work. I need to pay for the bills." "Whoa, why are you paying for them?" "Oh, yea, that slipped. Oops. Never mind. Just start class..." I just then just blankly pass out. I fall out of my chair. 

Mr. Aizawa's POV:

"Someone take him to Recovery girl. He's just overworked. You all heard what he said. He works so hard for him and Eri, and his house. Don't wake him up, not until 2:35 at least. 

I had to start class. I started to teach. 

"You know what? I'm busy today. Teach yourself." 'Dang, I guess Nightmare was right. He is kinda homeless. He has to do everything for Eri and him. I have to find out more.'

"Wait, Dad, what did Nightmare tell you?" "Wait, I said that out loud?.. Oh, yea, apparently Nightmare and Izuku are related. They're brothers. It is really confusing. I need to find out more." "Wait, I knew Deku ever since 1st grade,  how can he have even more siblings!?" "Ahh, I was told he was thrown out for being quirkless. I checked his files, he actually only first  appeared during 1st  grade. So, it is possible." 

**NOTE** 

Okay, so this is a little story. So, Izuku an Eri aren't actually related. He just says that so people don't think he's a father yet. Also, Izuku does have a twin. Nice twist right? 

Izuku's POV

I awake to see that I'm in Recovery girl's room. I relax a little. But yet, it is to white for me. It starts to make my vision all weird and stuff. 

"Oh, hello. You passed out in the middle of class. Why did you pass out exactly?" "Oh, overworking and overflowing with emotions. Like, tiredness and stuff." "What did you all do to make yourself like that?" "I need to work, I also need to study, train, take care of my sister and clean up the house. I don't have anytime to let go of anything I'm feeling. It's pushed aside." "Why doesn't you mother or father step in to help?" "I don't have parents." "Oh, I'm sorry.. What happend?.." "They threw me out. Can I sleep?" "Oh, yea sure. Uhm, what school does Eri go to?" "Oh,it's _____________." "I'll have her picked up if you're still asleep in here." "No need, I will go and get her." "You need to rest. So no you will not." "Then I won't sleep." We keep fighting back and forth until Mr. Aizawa comes in. "Uhh, wrong time?" "No, Midoryia was actually just about to go to sleep. Right?" "No, I will not. I need to pick up Eri." "Fine then." She gets up and calls someone. 

~ A little While Later ~ 

"Bubby! Why are you in here? Why did I get called to the office to leave too?" "Really? You did? This is new info to me. Well, want cuddles?" "Yes! Can I go to sleep? I'm kinda tired. I didn't get to sleep during nap time, I was thinking about my future and if I'll become a hero just like you!" "Aww, of course you will! Now come here!" She runs over and I pick her up and she starts to fall asleep. I'm hugging her tightly, not ever letting go. I fall asleep like that too. 

Mr. Aizawa's POV: 

"Why is he holding her so tightly? I'm going to try and loosen his grip." I try, and then.. "Grrrrr... Come near me and her and I will punch you.." "What the hell?" Then the whole class shows up. Right when that happens. Izuku sits right up, not letting go of Eri. "Touch her I will punch you." He says with his eyes closed and then lays back down. "That's not normal." Todoroki states. 

Izuku's POV: 

'I swear, if they come near me and try and loosen my grip, I will just hang on tighter and then punch then then bite. I am proud brother or father. Whatever.' Mr. Aizawa comes closer. I start to growl at him. The class comes in too, they come closer, I growl louder. They come closer. I growl even louder. They keep doing this until they are right by my side. I tense up, and they see that. They know that IK where they are. 

Words including this 999 words