Chapter 28

~ * Izuku's POV * ~

Words including this 749 words 

   When we got there, we sat down and waited for a waitress to come to our table. When she finally did, I recognized her. My own mother. "I-Izuku?.." "M-m-mother?.." "I'm glad to see that you're happy.. Who's this little one?" "This is my adopted daughter, Eri." "Hello there, Eri! I'm Izuku's mother." "Where were you?" "Oh.. I was stuck with.. Izuku's father.." "Why do you say that like a bad thing grandma?" "G-grandma?.. Oh, yea.. Izuku's father.. Isn't so good." "Inko, get back to work!" a familiar voice says very loudly. "I-I'm sorry Hisashi!" She looks at me very worriedly. She whispers, "You need to leave before your father knows you're here." "I'm going to stay here for you, I'm not moving without you in MY custody." "No, please leave Izu, you'll get hurt-" The person who was telling my mother to get back to work, came over and saw me and my family. "Daddy, who is that?" "My father..." "Hello again, Izuku." he says pissed off. "Please leave." He says even more pissed off. "I don't like quirkless people in my restaurant." "The thing is, I'm not quirkless, Hisashi." "What?" "The doctor lied, to keep me safe. So people that are thirsty for power, they don't know my quirk, and let's just say, it's better than All Might's." I say while standing up. "Now, me and my family are going to leave." I grab my mother, and I quickly teleport away. "I'm so sorry for bringing you guys there." "I-Izu.. I'm so sorry! I-I was looking for you, for a while, and when h-he found out, he told m-me you w-were.. D-dead.." "But I'm not, thanks to this little one." I say while rubbing her head. "How about we get you home, and we wreck the place? I mean like, I'm sure we all would love to because he kicked me out. Why not wreck the place?" Emma and Shinso looked furious when I said that. "Is it the place where I used to live still?" "Yes it is.." "Great!" I say all happily. "Now, let's go." 

  We got there, and we had hammers, bats, knifes, sledgehammers, and axes. "Pick your poison." I say while laying out all of the things in the middle of the apartment living room. They all grabbed one, I picked the bat. We started hitting the couches, TV's, we all jumped on the tables until it broke, then we smashed it more with sledgehammers and axes. When that was done, I went into the bathroom, and broke the sink with a axe. I hit the mirror with the bat, and hit the toilet with the sledgehammer. When it was time for the bathtub, we all were in here at this point. We all had an axes, and were lined up against the tub, and swung. It broke the floor of the bathtub, then Eri ripped of the shower head, and the water hose that connects to it. "Nice one Eri!" "Yea! I used up all of my hate from Overhaul! I REALLY hate him!" She says happily. "What did he do yo you anyways Eri?" Inko asks. "He tutored me. He cut me with knifes and then collected my blood so he can take it and use it for guns so he can erase quirks." "He did WHAT!?" They all screamed making them all angry besides me. Emma kicks the side of the bathtub and it breaks off of the walls. Shinso goes to the windows in the living room and then he breaks them. Inko goes into her room and then she throws down the dresser. I go to the kitchen and then break the fridge with and axe and sledgehammer. Eri goes into the kitchen with me, and she breaks the oven and microwave with one strong hit. "THAT WAS AMAZING ERI!" I scream right at her. She starts to smile wider next hitting the sink. She broke the faucets and then the dishwasher.  Water goes every where. We start laughing playing in the water jumping around. We go into my mom's room to see that it's completely destroyed with everyone in it. They all look happy but also mad. We then go to my old room, to see that it's un touched. Just the way it was when I left it.

"Whenever you came back, I left it like this.." I then see blood stains in the carpet.

"Did he hurt you?.."