Chapter 14

~ Time skip to when they got everything moved in ~

Izuku's POV

"Here, the rent for this month." "Oh, you don't have to pay until next week-" "Too bad. Also, it's a tip because you guys all helped me and Eri." "I can't take the money-" "Yes. You. Can." I say sternly. 

"Okay, fine." "I like the apartment, it looks so cool." I say calmly. "That was a mood swing." "Yea, I guess I just do that a lot. Eri, time for your bath!" "Awww, come on!" "Eri, please don't make me put you in the tub~ I will tickle you!" "Eek! No tickles!" "Wow Midoryia, you're awesome with kids!" Mic says. "Oh, thanks. I just know how they think and act, I guess. Depending upon their appearance, and or face expression, I can tell what they want, and exactly how to make them do what I want. With Eri it's easy. She went just like that. See? She's getting ready for her bath." "Okay, we'll leave you guys to it. See you guys tomorrow." "Wait, you guys are coming over again?" "Oh, yea, I forgot to tell you, we live next door, and we wanna help unpack." "Oh, it's fine." "No, I insist." "No, I'm sure I can do it myself, you helped out a lot today, more then I expected." "Well, that's why I want to help more. Also, why are you so independent?" Mr. Aizawa asks kinda confused. "Because I didn't really have anything to lean against, a shoulder to cry on. That's why I'm so good with kids, I can see a kid who's hurt from miles away, because I was one of those kids." "Oh.. Sorry for asking." "It's alright. I have to go help Eri take a bath. Goodnight Mr. Aizawa and Mic!" "Goodnight." they both say and then they leave. "Eri! Do you have the water running?" "Yes I do dad! Hurry up! Get the bubbles and the shampoo and conditioner! I wanna jump in so bad!" "I thought you didn't want to!?" "Well, now I do! Hurry up!" "I'm coming, I'm coming." "Come on! Get in with me!" "Fine. Only because I don't want to redo the water later." I also jump in with her. She starts to play with the bubbles while I wash her hair. She stays in while I wash my hair. We both get out and get dressed. "Hey, Shinso, the bath is open if you wanna take a shower." "Oh, thanks." (You know what type of ship Imma do~!) 

Shinso's POV

~ In the Shower ~

'How is he so good with kids? Well, I guess he did kinda explain it while dad and papa were here. How is he so cute sometimes!? And those mood swings? How do those happen? I think it's kinda cute.. Wait, WHAT!? I just met him a few days ago tho.. I can't like him yet.. Right?' 

Izuku's POV

"Who are you thinking about dad?" "Oh, uhmm.. No one!" "Is it Shinso!?" "N-No!" I start to blush. "IT IS!!!" "Keep it down! Go to bed." "Can you sing me a song then?.." 

"Fine." 

(She doesn't understand the lyrics, and yes, he has a guitar. He sings the whole song. Then she's asleep. It is original in this universe, it is his song)

"I didn't know you could sing that good." "Y-You overheard?" "Yea.. What all happend to you?.."

Words including this 566 words