Chapter 14: Robots vs Ghost (IV)

Aoūchī's POV

I sit down of a chair, then I sit and wait until they arrived. I wait in 5 minutes, I decided to practice psychokinesis of mine to play toys and puzzles.

I found a toy and pick an object with my mind. I also found a white square paper. I do origami and making a crane. When it's done, I place it to the window. When I found a safe, I examine a new lock of numbers. When I activated my ability, Visual Equip, I see numbers of 36 to the right two times, 54 of the left three times, and one right of 18. I done of my ability and use psychokinesis to open it. When I got the numbers right, it open and I check what's inside. I have found the book of robots. I clean the dust out of the book and started to read of my psychokinesis.

"'The odds are no longer of humanity's favor if the god thinks I am not so lovable. But the child is lovable and chosen to follow the path of faith.' Hmmm... if I can check the earth's ecosystem... Just for another time. All of my ghost Pokémon know what to do." I close the book and put inside of Skails ability. I start to take a couple of toys and play with it. I lay down of my head and rest while I play. I take a nap and close my eyes. What I see of my Visual Remote is the robot with red, black and yellow robot with electric mask. That's Elec Man I know and he brought other robot friends.

I start to sleep a little and then something touching my shoulder.

"Hello?" I called but when I use Visual Equip for see other ghost plus a sixth sense

"Hello?" I called but when I use Visual Equip for see other ghost plus a sixth sense. Then I see a ghost of a kid wearing the European clothing.

"So good to see you there, Divine Child. How are you been?"

I yawn and stretch while I speak to the ghost kid from Europe. "Tired. Becides, I got board easily when I'm gone. Good thing I coming back before the war get started."

"I brought some blueprints for you." I look of another ghost of a girl with South American clothes. "Where did you get all this?" I asked her. "We took curiously of those blueprints from all over the world. So why not taking all of them." The ghost boy of the american clothing of a jacket and a sunglasses replied to me. "I'm sorry to bother you but... I need food." I ask the ghost with African clothing nicely. "What kind? Cuisine, gourmet food, homemade or instant?" He thinks about it and then he replies, "Cuisine oh and I want some tea." I smirk of my good old times... tea party. "Skails, form of a giant rag." Skails transform into a giant table carpet and covering the whole thing. "Anything else?"

The ghost girl with Australian clothes said to me, "All the dessert will be clearly white except brown-colored chocolate, please?" My pet form of a rectangular shape like prism, but not so heavy. "It's done your highness." Skails calls me and remove its cover. "Tada! A tea party with a healthy cuisine food and desserts!" I created for desserts of madeleines, Lemon bars, macaroons fruit flavors, Floral cupcakes, Pastel Eclairs, lemon tea cookies, and mini cheesecake. For healthy cuisine are Egg Tea Sandwich, Fried shrimp with a stick, mini croissant, and fruit bowl. "Awesome!!" The twins of Asia of brother and sister. "Awww... Thanks, it's for other children who plays a tea party."