Chapter 22: Ressurection of Benevolence (III)

Zero's POV

I finished my mission. I need to call Maverick Hunters HQ first of my transmission. "This is Zero to Maverick Hunter HQ. Do you read?" I hear the radio glitch and I replied again, "This is Zero to Maverick Hunter HQ, do you read?" Someone is removed communication radio. I need to find out what happened in Able City and why. I walk to Able City, but to all honesty, there is no people around here.

"Where is everyone? Where all the humans and reploids go?"

I asked myself. I wonder around until I hear the buzz. I hide myself in the building and see it. Bees, dragon flies... Are those Mavericks? No that's impossible. "How? They were just bugs..."

(BOOM!!)

"What was that?!" I stealth to find Maverick Hunters HQ. I notice the explosion come from the roof! I need to save X! And stop the enemy!

Azūre's POV

I fly towards the Maverick Hunters HQ. When I stop, my fingers has touched the glass and they can hear the cracks. "This abnormal child is breaking through! How did she found us?!" One of the hunters question themselves.

(CRACK!)

(CRACK!)

She levitate down slowly as she's confronting me and Axl.

"Well, well, well... It's good to see you, X. I was worried you were being killed by Sigma of his own hands. But I removed all the old and new Mavericks in the picture." I replied to X.
"Who are you kid? How did you protect X without you notice?" The Maverick Hunter said.

"Sorry. It's classified. I came here for X and Axl's care. They haven't learn how much any phenomenal threat will be." I told the Maverick Hunters not to spoil it.

"Ummm. Who are you and why you think humans are a threat?" Axl said to me.

"Humans are a threat because they were nothing more than a plague. My real name is already forgotten, but you can call me.... Fusionia, the goddess of Pokémon. Alright, my super bug army!! Attack formation!!" I command my own special forces, Pokémon.