Chapter 8: Assassin North Star (II)

Aoūchī's POV

I come back to Shin's old castle. I rest and eat some Oran Berry to regenerate my strength. I use my Visual Remote to find Kenshiro.

'Found him. I see it from the hills. Northeast... 75 miles.' I though to myself. I hear the harp playing. While he walks at the hallway he asked me, "Where is Kenshiro, Bishop?"

"He is on the hill, spotted your castle in the northeast. 75 miles." I answered to him. "Meet at my car. We're going to the Southern Cross, the city of the south. I hope Yuria can change." Shin ordered me, as I said, "Hopefully... Otherwise, I'll take Yuria as her appointment to cure the love between you and your queen." He remind me, "Make sure to talk about love of me, ok?" I nodded yes. I go to his car and wait there.

I wait here of Shin's car while the driver speaks to me. "Bishop-sama. Yuria-sama is here." I see Shin takes Yuria of a fancy back car while I sit the front car. The driver starts the engine and going to the Southern Cross. I start to sleep while the driver is still on his way to Southern Cross.

"Aoūchī...

It's time....

to threaten....

humanity..!"

I woke up and at the same time I touch my head in pain

'What is this..? I feel not cursed, not plagued... but what is it..?' I can see the ruined castle from behind far away. I sense that Kenshiro's soul is not out of his body yet. "Bishop, your awake. Good timing. Behold!"

I scan everywhere with clouds all over and the tall buildings are everywhere. It's like dystopia to me but to human, it's utopia of course. I follow Shin and see the view of thunder and cities everywhere.

"Yuria, look at this. This shining city, Southern Cross, is yours. Even the trees and grass here are yours." Shin says to Yuria

I hide and listen to Yuria's voice. Shin tells Yuria while she replies back. "Shin, you don't understand anything. I want kindness as deep as the ocean. Eyes that shine like the green fields. A heart as warm as the sun." I look at Yuria while I use Lock On of her hidden neck as my beacon. She runs away from him. "Yuria!"

"I'll go look for her what happened, King-sama." I follow her trail and find her. When I find her room, I spotted Yuria crying. "If you are Shin, please stay away." I replied to her. "No. This is Bishop. Can I come in?" I can hear heavy to soft breathing. "Come in." I open the door and I see Yuria's tears. I asked her, "What are you doing, Yuria-sama. Care to explain what happen? If it's the man with seven scars named Kenshiro, I don't want to hear your excuses. He is the dark omen." Yuria's sad eyes stares at me. "How did you know about him? Never mind for that... Kenshiro is not a dark omen. He's the savior from the cruelty era." I was behaving for don't know about Kenshiro. "He can't handle against a thousand army if Kenshiro regrets it by fighting alone. Besides, he will be killed by the next Nanto no Ken user." She gasps and then gets up. "What are you-"

"Are you the one who's ignoring King-sama? If you are, apologize to him. Understood?"

I decided to leave and letting her take some time for a moment. I close the door. "Bishop, how was her appointment?" I explain to Shin, "Yuria-sama's heart is already locked and I tried to explain, but she was thinking of the man with seven scars. Although, she's ignoring you for some and no reason. I did my best."

"Yuria..." I find in my room and then I found the empty clean room. Comfortable bed and mirrors... I decided to sleep.

"Capture....

Yuria...

for eternal sleep...

of imprisonment."

I open my eyes a little and thought, 'This isn't a dream, but that voice sounds familiar... Could it be the reckoning..?'