Chapter 15: Robots vs Ghost (V)

Aoūchī Shīro's POV

I was very happy of Copy Mega Man has destroyed, even King, who created Dr. Wily, has captured. The stardroids has imprisoned, including Terra and Sunstar. But at the same time...

"How dare those Dr. Wily robot masters released metal-fin head viper robot, Bass, for finding me and terminate little ol me! Hmph!! What a disappointment comeback! I find it stupid if he's gonna turn me into a robot and rule of domination of all mankind!!"

However, Skails said to me in approval, "But he's a genius to rule human-kind, even though some humans are a threat."

"Of course we don't need his ugly personality, including madman scientist. Instead of his creation, we can do our own way." I notice Aia is waiting for my arrival. "Ladies first?" Shiny Dusknoir asked us. "Thank you very much."

As we went to the luxurious private jet, I went inside and sleep of my new bed. I don't mind traveling with other fancy transportation. I got Rotom, driving the jet while Gengar is watching and pay attention straight. While I took Mismagius to invite me for a flight.

"Your so warm, Azure-sama~."

There's one tiny problem... She doesn't even know how to stop hugging me. "Let's me sleep... Besides... I'm to young to keeping more knowledge very much..."

10 hours later in the morning...

How long I was asleep...? I feel like I'm living in my own world but... this one of robots... I'll think about it sooner or later. I notice my little sis is kinda tired so I let her sleep with me. It's been a long time for a long flight.

[Good Morning, ladies and ghosts. This is the captain speaking. We're landing to Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport. I repeat. We are landing to Romania International Airport. Enjoy sightseeing and be careful of bizarre strangers. Save travels!]

"Hello Romania... Hey sis, let's go to Bran Castle where the story of Count Dracula is. Don't worry. It's just a place." I told my sister. "Well, as long as there is no real monsters around here." I got a call from my comrade. So it's not Ozone, but one of his teammates. "Yes?"

[Nice to see you, Lord Fusionia!]

I question myself and asked, "Ummm... Are you one of Ozone's teammates..?"

[You got that right! It's Jay the Speed Demon, at ya service! What do you need for your command?] I think a little and then I thought, 'Oh yeah! I forgot about Proto Man! Also a new robots masters is almost ready to fight for glory and humanity..!'

"Can you stop Duo and ummm... Proto Man with a Yellow Scarf and his black shades, please?"

[I accept your orders, your highness. Oh yeah, one more thing...! Say hello to Lord Sunstar for me! I was created ready for a fight!]

I giggle of his silliness and replied, "Ok. Don't get spotted by the robot masters."

[On it! See ya!]

I sigh and going to the Castle of Bran with my sister.

Author's POV

Elec man, Quick Man and others are losing faith and hope. But what did not expect is a punk ghost, Shuppet the Puppet Pokémon. All Pokémon call a nickname to Shuppet... Emo. He's also has a four-spiked collar of his neck. Emo is not trustworthy of other evil, even other humans has dark sympathy against humanity. He's also have his friend named White. White is a Snow Land Pokémon of Ice and ghost type, Froslass. She wears a necklace of Honey Calcite pendant.

Emo and White are wondering at Mega City while everyone evacuated except ghosts. "I can't believe Lord Fusionia has nothing more than collecting crystals from another world. But that doesn't mean someone can stop her invading other dimension like this one." Emo is having a conservation with White. "Well luckily you and I gave permission to the goddess of Pokémon herself. We have nothing to do..."