Chapter 10: Assassin North Star (IV)

Aoūchī's POV

When I arrive at the construction, the Bloody Cross Army is building for Yuria of course. I see people working for construction of Yuria's Appearance.

"Work harder! No slacking off! You worms should be grateful just to be allowed to live! Come on, work! Don't be slow!" I teleport of the tallest building roof and use Visual Remote to see Yuria's bodyguard. Oh that's right... she won't come back. Yuria will be pleased to see the statue of beauty in the morning. I change direction of General's meeting with issues of Shin. I listen to his conservation.

"About Bishop-sama... Hmmm..." They were thinking until General said to all men, "I'm afraid she's not a human anymore."

"What?!"

"Impossible!!"

"For real?!"

"Huh?!"

"Is she here?!"

"How did Bishop invaded here?!"

The General said, "I don't know, but all we know is to stay away from her and I see her shadow moving and waving in greeting of scary ways. Lucky for us, we can kill Shin instead."

"So she is a monster?!"

I giggled of their arguments. I'm guessing they were having a hard time to attack me. I sense the spirit has not remove the body, not even one inch!

Right now, I move to see Shin and Yuria going at the statue. I listen to their conservation first. "What is this, Shin?" Yuria asked. However Shin asked to his Queen, "Do you like it, Yuria? I built this statue as a testament to your beauty. It's now only a stone, but I'll gather gold and jewels from all over the world and decorate it. You will live forever as a goddess of beauty." Yuria avoids his question and asked him, "Will you start fighting again?"

"Yes. To prove my strength, and to demonstrate your beauty!" Shin answers to his Queen. Yuria sees no beauty but the tragedy of the innocents within this statue. "Blood of many will flow again. Innocent people will suffer." Shin told Yuria not to cry.

I notice the arrow pointing at him. I see soldiers everywhere and even the General takes reputations against Shin. "Sorry, but thanks to Bishop-sama, we can transform and destroy you! I will be the new king!" General explains to Shin. "It's to dangerous for us to fight against Bishop's will. But you are. Hear me, Bishop-sama! I will be the king and watch this world follow of my orders!" Shin grit his teeth thought, 'Bishop..! How dare you..!'

I laughed at him thought I tell him a truth. But everything I said was half-truth and half-lie. Oh yeah. Let me check Kenshiro is alive but first, I'll teleport to the building that is near by tall castle. I activate my Visual Remote and see Kenshiro fight Joker. He throw the card blades but Kenshiro use the ki to stop. Joker use his special attack, but he missed. Joker was chased and then killed right in front of me... Even I wasn't there... 'So this how humans has turned into... Normal human turn into super assassin.'

"Ken! I no longer have you or Saki! I'm all alone!" I hear Yuria's voice. It's coming from above. 'Wait a minute... Is she?!' I change myself into my original diamond pattern and getting ready to leave. I use my tan caped to cover myself.

"You wouldn't understand, Shin. You're a warrior. You'll no doubt build a vast empire. But what I want is kindness like the ocean... A heart as warm as the sun... The glitter of the wind, as it blows across the fields."

I race to go at that building that is near and then summon Reshiram. "Reshiram, if you see Yuria falling, fly and I'll grab her, ok?" Luckily for me, I was immortal and very immune to all fire. I hear Yuria said something... "Are you going to repeat the same thing? Even more horrific than before? As long as my feelings towards you will not change... you'll keep repeating this won't you?" I hop and ride of Reshiram's back and see her go to the corner. "Countless innocent people will die again... I just can't bear such terror..."

"Go Reshiram! She's starting to fall!" He flys towards Yuria as she falls. I prepare for my silver tail. When she's near, I use my silver tail and then take her with me. "I got Yuria, Reshiram! Go to the Bloody Cross Castle Ruins!" Reshiram flys back to where Shin previously lives.

In 5 hour later...

I look down below and then I spotted the Bloody Cross Castle Ruins. Reshiram land there while I carry Yuria to land safely. I lay to her gently in the shade. "Poor human. Of course this world exploded and even the government was destroyed..." I hear the Ultra Wormhole is open and I also notice the needle came out

'Could it be..! The one I resurrected of my uncle, even I call his nickname... Murasaki?!' I thought.

The one Ultra Beast who followed me the whole time

The one Ultra Beast who followed me the whole time... "Heya, Fusionia! Long time no see!" I smile widely and said, "Murasaki, are you looking for me for some help?" He nodded yes and said, "I have heard you capture a human from another world. Can I help you?" I smile and tell the order to Murasaki. "Yes. Take this human with you. And ummm..."

"Send Yuria to the Castle at Kalos Region, where the sleep chamber set with 6 each." Reshiram talk to both of us. But Naganadel says to me, "What should I do, Fusionia?" I told Murasaki, "Do as Reshiram says. He knows the location." Reshiram went to the hole first, next is Murasaki and then me going to the Ultra Wormhole. While is close, Murasaki goes first to find in my world. "You go ahead to go in my world, Murasaki. Let Reshiram follow you. I'll go find another world myself."

"Roger that!"

When I found another opening, I go there. Now that I had the second Dimensional Crystal Elements in my hands, time to find the third Dimensional Crystal Elements next. I sense the temporal interference... I see the boy fights Flash Man... Mega Man. I also sense time powers I see... I'll take care of time users later.

"Alright, Mega Man it is then."