Chapter 16: Son of Dracula (I)

Aoūchī's POV

I went to another world of a myth of a vampire that it said it can freely drink the human flesh blood. If the bite of a vampire bats from humans' neck with the disease actives, then it was a complete death. But in reality, the vampire has supernatural powers that can beat an ordinary god who's watching the mortal realm. I'm not gonna summon my Pokémon yet... but I can summon not just a Pokémon, but a real mythical monster like dragon. I can summon Pomola, Phoenix, and Thunderbird for later. Right now I'm wearing a black cloak with no diamond patterns, a simple torn cape of color black cover my true colors. I haven't been barefooted before until now. Looks like my friend and my little sis turned into a vampire hunters but not me.

"I will go to kill monsters of my own. Don't worry. I'm not a human anymore as they think of." I nodded in agreement. "I-I'll go with you. I need to test my powers." Momo-Chan replies to Aia. "Ok then. You go and find another Dimensional Crystal Elements. Leave the rest to both of us."

"Wait! Before we get started... I forgot my name and I don't know who am I..." I pet her head while I named for her. "You name will be... Aka-Momo Fūshī. Even you are not a human."

"Thank you, Azūre. You are so kind. G-Good Luck." While they teleport, I wonder to find Dracula's Castle. But first I need to summon the Thunderbird.

I walk to the mountains and then I see thunder everywhere. It's really loud though. And this valley is perfect. No flowers here. I use the Thunder Crystal and Air Crystal to combine a mythical creature. Thunder strikes of my Thunder Crystal to form of a bird with Air Crystal. I can feel willpower within this two crystals I had. I use my barrier to not get near the explosion. I cover my eyes and wait the light to fade away.

Dracula's POV

I search everywhere to find most of its power, magic and the elements that controls the nature. I hear the thunder from far distance and it seems it's a little girl but very astonishing power to summon a mythical creature who control the elements. The thunder strikes from the hill and then it crashes the valley. I also see very miracle that she has powers of her own. I decided to take this direction, and see what is her work.

Aoūchī's POV

I removed the barrier and then I told Skails to remove the smoke. "I hope my creation will work for me." I see a light blue electrical energy within. I look at the amazement mythical creature who watches in the clouds.

Thunderbird sees me and this world

Thunderbird sees me and this world. It looks like it's the adult thunderbird, but... "What should I do with you? I wish you can understand why humans are a threat, even they misunderstand."

"Then allow me to take care of Thunderbird, divine child. Rest assured. Thunderbird will understand the truth."  I gasped of its new voice I turn around and see the real Count Dracula! "You... You want me to let Thunderbird follow your orders?"

"Yes, please." I feel his emotions are hurt and sense of tragedy. "What's wrong?"

"I... I..."

I question to myself of his behavior.

5 minutes later of his past...

"I see... You meet a human lady and then you love her? You need to protect the one you cared the most." I told Dracula the advice of passion and empathy. "I appreciate your support but... I'm to late to save my wife. You see... I took a stroll of other villages like a pheasant and then I realized my human wife Lisa Tępés was killed by-"

"ThE Bis̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚h͚̖̜̍̃͐oP of̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉ TA̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍rGov̪̩̜̜̙̜ͨ̽̄ISte̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑...! They did the wrong thing to save humanity. I also don't trust the malevolence like human freaks...! But I do believe your wife, and she did the right thing to save humans." I feel furious of their stupidity and their mistakes. "Of course... You trust yourself and your creation."

I replied of saddened voice, "What are you going to do to all of humanity?"

"You'll see... Go and summon two more mythical elemental monsters. I deal with other human... freaks...!" I shiver of his rage. He's not an ordinary Dracula that I know. I run as fast as possible before he kills everyone in the town.

Hōshī's POV

I killed all human in different country areas with my eyes covered, thanks to by big sis. I sense the gods powers from far away. "Azūre-chan... Be safe."

Momoka's POV

I play with dead monster and human arms. I feel the raging energy coming from northeast. "Be careful... Fusionia-sempai."

"I can feel it...

Death... Destruction... Darkness...

Nobody cares about hate...

But all I care is the fallen heroes...

will find me soon."

Aoūchī's POV

I woke up in another dream. I rub my eyes and I can see the midday. "Skails, Is Dracula is still attacking?"

Skails appears of his white snake with golden eyes. "Not yet. Let's go find the volcano first." I asked him again of what year is it. "1475. Lisa Tepęs from the Village of Lupu has executed by the Archbishop of Targoviste."

'I knew it. He doesn't have any emotion of other creatures... including their own kind.' I thought to myself.

I walk to find the volcano with dangerous natural gas of the inside of magma from far away from me.

When I got into the volcano, I use Fire Crystal and Air Crystal to combine first and then I let go. I can feel the energy and I feel tension, fury, rage and anger within two crystals I combined. I use my barrier with volcano proof to make sure not to go through me.