Chapter 26: Jojo vs Team Night Shade (IV)

Aka-Momo Fūshī's POV

Fusionia and I visited a place that was called Museum of the Holy Souls in Purgatory, a place of a story where a hand-marked soul of the purgatory has burned years ago. Then I can visit in Naples in Italy. It's really beautiful and of course this city is a little busy. I walked everywhere and I found some library to go for reading. I enter here and check the books I interest.

Fusionia's POV

I miss having fun with my old friend. But for now I'll start a little meeting with other dark- type Pokémon with no humans wondering this abandoned area.

"Alright fellas, listen up. You are going back to my home world cause I don't want you to put in risk fighting it. There is a stand users among us, fighting to another stand seeing them as enemies. I test the "Stand Golden Arrow" to Absol. He trained himself by fight and encounter other stands if he's ready to fight. It's only a matter of time until Absol's Stand finished evolve his stand's stats. He's not just a Pokémon, but he is also a stand user. Any questions?"

All the dark-type Pokémon raise their paws/hands for a question. "Oh my... so many questions... Let's see, I'll start with Malamar."

"I scouted everywhere and I also found this. I may not be the expert of doctors, but I know there is an alien virus. I hypnotize a doctors to find more information about this disease before those two medaling losers, finding a way to cure it."

I notice two golden arrow that is closed and covered of it's locked case. "After you killed Pucci, the golden arrowhead has come out of his body. I also found a stand arrow, when Spiritia killed Killer Queen without even touching." I'm surprised he didn't died or become a stand. "Well, as long as other humans will no longer become a stand user or they are, what kind of their destiny are they looking for?" Malamar said, "So... Which two Pokémon is going to stay here?" Weavile said.

"Absol and his stand. I don't know about his stats but..." I feel tap of my shoulder, so I turn around and to my surprise, Absol meet me. "Oh, it's you Absol. What's wrong?"

*~*~*~*

"Nani?! (What?!) You kill a stand named Black Sabbath with a golden arrow without a scratch?! Oh my goodness! You are very strong I'll tell you that! Where is it?" I replied with shock and surprise that Absol is stronger than it looks. He also give a golden arrow to me and that's a fifth golden arrowhead. "Why keep all five instead of extra?"

Absol answered, "I gave it to you because the stand users that I knew is King Crimson. Furthermore, Diavolo was the only one who discovered the golden arrow and sold all 5 to old hag while one of them was given to Polpo. However, one golden arrowhead is missing and I'm still in process to locate where it is." I pet his head as a grateful praise. "Good boy. You don't have to collect the last one. You deserve some rest. Remember, keep your guard up ok?" He nodded. "Any Questions?" They raise their paws/hands for a second time. "Sneasel with circular sunglasses and a black beanie. What's up?"

"What about Jotaro or Giorno? They're not going to chase us are we?" I use my future sight to predict what happened next. Instead of attacking us... They ignore us. "I'm not so sure. But I don't want to join the gangsters. No way. But first things first... Darkrai. If you can hear me, now is the time to observe other stand users while you stay hidden from the shadows."

I see a glimpse of a shadow Darkrai take his leave a learning of this dimension of stand users. "You are all dismissed."

Author's POV

Fusionia send all the dark type Pokémon of her own world and never come back except Absol just because she's knows about human flawed nature, masterminded criminal, gangsters, psychopaths and don't forget their boss doesn't mean her mission is not yet finished. Instead of letting them running away, she decided to kill bad stand users who threatened the innocence before it's too late of what they turned into. But first she found a boss to terminate. A boss of passione, Diavolo in the flesh.