Chapter 9: Assassin North Star (III)

Aoūchī's POV

I wonder outside of the thunderstorm around here. I feel in this world is in rage and tragedy even the storm told me the emotion of this world otherwise. I feel the wind change course until I hear the man of Bloody Cross Army calling me. "Bishop-sama!! *breaths* King-sama's army, captain and General Balcom are in discussion of the man with seven scars!" I asked him, "Does Bloody Cross needs stronger fire power?"

"Yeah. Come with me."

8 minutes later...

"Good work." The Bloody Cross Army are cheering of Shin. The general explains the situation of killing Kenshiro. "Well done. The time to test your strength is finally at hand. As you know, Kenshiro, the man of the North Star, has returned. And he's going after King-sama. We will not tolerate such insurgence! Send Kenshiro to hell!" They cheered again, ready to fight against the one-man army. However, there is a warning that they need to be aware.

"But we cannot underestimate his strength! Many South Star Sacred Fist fighters have attacked him. But he has crushed them all. He first fought the Zeed Gang. Our comrade Spade was next. And Club as well.... The Divine Fist of the North Star focuses all of its' power into the 708 pressure points in the human body making it explode from within. He is the solo heir of this martial art technique. Even Heart, the martial artist killer was defeated. Even the Colonel, the psychic leader of the God Army. Devil Rebirth who was sentenced to 500 years in jail and Jackal and his outlaws, the Warriors, were also defeated. He says normal men can only use 30% of their power. But the Divine Fist of the North Star draws out the remaining 70%. However, now that all of us have come together, he's doomed. There will be no need to have Divine Fist of the North Star." As Shin stands up and tell all the armies. "The North and South Stars are two opposing stars in the skies. But assassination arts have no need for two stars. My South Star Sacred Fist alone will shine over this world!" The army cheered for the final pledge.

Man... I can't believe Shin is going all-our war against one man army of the North Star. I hear the voice from the right. I teleport where she is distracting by Joker. I stay and glare of that girl with yellow and orange clothes. She bump at me thought it was a man. But I was a woman from the start. "Your not going to tell Yuria-sama about the man with seven scars, are you?" She nodded no and said, "No. Not really." She run and avoid my appearance. I hear the general's last speech. "Bury the Divine Fist of the North Star into darkness! Send Kenshiro to the pits of hell! But first, we need Bishop-sama to create a dangerous weapon, so who's going first to create a weapon to kill kenshiro?" As I walk beside Shin as he says to his reinforcements, "In the name of the South Star Sacred Fist... Send the man with seven scars to his grave." They cheered as they raise their hands to go first.

30 minutes later...

I finished creating and upgrading future military tank and air forces for finding Kenshiro and I also upgrade the 'Bloody Cross Wipe Out Distress Signal.' Whoever killed other human of Bloody Cross Army, even king, their primary target is kenshiro himself. They can transform into monsters to kill humans. Heh... Last but not least... I use North Star Proof Armor, just in case not to damage it. The first Squadron is Destroyer Army. The General appears while he explains a little to Shin. "These men were chosen and trained only to fight. They will find the man with seven scars and defeat him without fail." I go to my room and rest before I keep my eye of Yuria or Shin can take care of her.

I notice of my creation is awakening. Even Wolf the Wrecker dies, they kill Kenshiro. "Ho... My creation is awaken with tension and rage. The real war has begun." I close my eyes to use my Visual Remote to see the appearance. I notice my first a C-3 Class: Motorwolf is awaken, so they surround him. Two C-2 Class: Tigar and C-1 Class: Garrecker are waiting for the turn. 'What? How did he defeat my creation without him being so foolish? Hmph! No matter, I brought a rank of my monsters higher that this.' Goras is next with C-3 Class: Motorwolf with Needle Armor and one C-1 Class: Tricihorse with Needle Horn are in standing by. Goras army is wiped out except his tank. Or should I call it C-0 Class: Spidertank. Although they are still standing by. When Goras dies, they activated they started to fight Kenshiro.