Chapter 25: Jojo vs Team Night Shade (III)

Spiritia's POV

"This is it, Fusionia. We're in Morioh. Another town in Japan with peaceful civilization and enjoyable entertainment." I explained to my leader. "Sorry to be so rude but... What in the world are you wearing? Did you go to school already?" She asked me.

"No, do you remember that my bad parents doesn't deserve desires? Bad, serial killer, murder, psychopath, mad man, and evil humans deserve despair. Even their behave as a benevolent nice person, but they become vulnerable. So leave everything to me. You can stay and watch."

"I'm not really good at confronting a killer and evil too but my other form of mine are far much worse than other evil. That's why I loose myself while my alien hybrid of demon form of mine can slain other evil without a scratch including it can talk and behave very differently. Don't forget my mood swings. Even killing evil and villains are very fun. No offense." She explained to me as I rub her head. "Save your strength for later, I'll take care of that killer. You can go ahead and wonder around only one condition... something that is far away or turn yourself into human." Fusionia nodded affirmatively so she teleport far away to find a place to be. Now is all up to me and my spectral servants, Candy and Carl, to find a killer.

I walked everywhere, however I can see Jotaro's stand attacking- A killer's stand. "Kira Yoshikage. So he's a killer, huh?" Carl tell herself, observing his stand. "His stand name is... Killer Queen. What a bizzare name." I took a step forward but I look at the killer and this scene.

"What happen here

"What happen here...?" Candy replies as the man of white, but his appearance... He looked at me and my two spectators. Jotaro thinks I'm a stand user. "You look familiar..." Candy stops time so fast before he can punch me. "Spiritia-sama. What can I do with this little boy." She says, pointing at the school-boy.

"Heal him."

Carl gives a killer a Power Seal Sticker Tape only of his stand, Killer Queen. It's easier to seal most of their abilities. Then she dragged into the abandoned house to give Jotaro, a scary dark gift. "Done. Can I heal Jotaro Kujo?"

"Go ahead. Fusionia is happy to see him."

She nodded and start heal him.

Azūre's POV

I walk around the town of Morioh while I take a stroll every building. I spotted something bizzare. A floating picture. 'Is that a golden arrow I saw earlier?' I follow the floating picture, however someone killed it. I spotted something familiar that it killed. "Absol?" It walk towards me and stare at me. "What's happening?"

 "What's happening?"