First Class

Namaste ,Hello, hola, Sasriyakal, Bonjour, Cia, Vanakam 👋🙏

How are you all ??

Before we begin with anything please welcome asmith394 , your fellow slytherin who is going to study in place of adrithegryffindor

Welcome to hogwarts asmith394 .

So now let's begin with your first class at hogwarts. Hope you all didn't lose your way to class while using the changing staircase.

Okay so here is your first class or lesson. There are two pictures below and by looking at it you have to infer what exactly the scenes in that picture depict and what had happened. What was the significance of that scene.

For eg:

In this picture the first scene shows Harry is living with Dursley's and and it's Dudley's birthday

In this picture the first scene shows Harry is living with Dursley's and and it's Dudley's birthday. To celebrate it they all have gone to the zoo. Wherein one snake was sleeping but Dudley wanted to wake him up but couldn't so he went away. But Harry was still standing there and was talking with it. Later when Dudley saw that it's awake and Harry is seeing it he got excited and pushed Harry aside. Due to the push, Harry fell off and in anger he subconsciously freed the snake and instead locked Dursley inside. So it was the first time when Harry used the magic in movies and also spoke parsletongue for the first time.

So you have to give us the answer in this way. The answers should be given to us through Dm of @hogwartsfeels and not in our personal dm's by 11 am as per IST (5:30 am GMT) by 10th July 2020.

Remember that the first person to give the right answer would earn 100 points for his/her house. And the rest all the member of houses would be given 25 points each if they give right answers.

So here are the two pictures for which you have to give us the answer.

1)

2)

2)

I hope you guys understood how we want the answers

I hope you guys understood how we want the answers. If you still are confused and are not understanding then you can comment here and me cindrella212 and Praahi  would happily explain you.

Don't forget to give us the name of your seeker's by Friday. Also we request the members to give us their four questions from their house which they want to ask the other house. So according to that we can start the preparation of the quidditch match to be held on Saturday.

Thank you,

Cinderella and Praahi