Fifth Year

Welcome to the fifth year students. Hope you had good time reminiscing all the memories of Harry Potter series till now. So, let's continue for the next three weeks with a hope that "the one who must not be named" wouldn't interrupt our classes.

Without further delay let's begin today's class.

Let's test your knowledge on "Harry Potter and the Order of the phoenix". DM me all the answers before 19th Novemeber 2020 11:59 P.M. Each right answer from each housemate would earn your house 10 points and the first one to answer all of them right would as usual get double points i.e., 200 points for their house.

1. What is the full form of DA?

2. Where is the order of the Pheonix headquarters?

3. Why is Harry called for the hearing by the Ministry of Magic?

4. Who takes Harry's place of Seeker in his absence?

5. Who accompany Harry to the Ministry of Magic hearing Harry's fear about Sirius?

6.Whom does Hagrid hide in Forbidden forest?

7. Who replaces Professor Trelawny?

8. What commotion did Fred and George do before leaving Hogwarts?

9. Why do Harry visit St. Mungo's?

10. Who tells Harry about the Room of requirement?

And I want 4 questions from "Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix" from each house by 20th Nov 2020 11:50 P.M for Quidditch.

For any queries, ping me Praahi

Thank you,

Praahi.