Second class

Hello students, hope you are having a wonderful time at Hogwarts (Atleast who are regularly attending the classes).

Before I begin, I wanted to ask, are we so scary that after joining in the school, students are running away from it. I tried contacting few students who were absent since long but I am surprised to get "user not found" prompt. Please feel free to tell us if we are scaring you or being too strict.

Please suggest us if you want us to make any changes or modifications to make this space better and convenient for everyone. We will see if we can help.

Today we have few interesting questions and I am hoping that we get all 24 house mates answers in DM by 6/8/2020 10 P.M IST, 4:30 P.M GMT, 5:30 P.M BST and 6:30 PM CEST.

Just like before, each right answer will give you 10 points and the first one who answers all of them right will earn 120 points for their house.

Strictly DM the answers. I don't want to see any comments here. And also we are keeping an eye on the common rooms, no discussions should be there regarding the answers. 

All the below questions are from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

1. Who helped Ron and Harry out of forbidden forest?

2. Why was Hagrid expelled?

3. What was written on the wall when Mrs. Norris was found almost dead?

4. Why did Harry miss the train?

5. How did Ginny get Tom Riddle's Diary?

6. Who explains the class about The chamber of secrets? (If it is different from the book and the movie do mention both the names specifying clearly)

Hope everything is clear.

If DM's don't work, ask your house mates to contact Praahi and cindrella212

Thank you.