Just before the first class

[Admissions Closed for third year at HogwartsFeels]

Hello Students, I am glad to be back. Looking at the response, the sorting hat has decided to have just two houses this time, Ravenclaw and Slytherin taking into consideration the majority of the student's wish.

Slytherin: 

NaturalSole128 

Sophie-Jakson 

Eileen_East 

jxsminedrxgon 

Riya_Not_Area

drarrywolfstarotp45

Ravenclaw: 

AkankshaReddy0623 

PeherKothari 

RavenclawCullen 

Srija_Sriya

SammieRajput001

Mel7391

The other two houses would be imaginary. Let me know if this is fine. This is just to make things simpler so as to give fair chance to both the houses rather than having less than three students in one house and the house losing points because of none turning up.

And also for any queries please reach out to Praahi for faster resolution.

Most of the things remain same like we have a class every wednesday at 3 P.M IST. And now that we have only two houses we will have only one Quidditch match that is on Saturday at 3 P.M IST and for that both the houses need to send in four questions from a movie or the book based on the information given on Wednesday. Hope it is clear. Everyone please co-operate because now you have got only one professor to take all your classes and it's upto you whether you want to treat her like Professor Snape or Professor McGonagall or Albus Dumbeldore.  

Meet you all on 4th November in the first class at 3 P.M IST.

Till then bye-bye

With love,

Praahi.