Quidditch for one last time

So students are you all excited for one last time to witness Quidditch. Today the match is between Ravenclaw and Slytherin 

Slytherin, here you go with the questions:

1. Why does the Order of the Phoenix move out of 12 Grimmauld Place after Sirius's death? 

2. How did Ginny end up at the Slug Club meeting on the Hogwarts Express?

3. At Slughorn's party, who does Slughorn introduce Harry to? 

4. What does Voldemort steal from Hepzibah Smith? 

NaturalSole128 Sophie-Jackson Eileen_East jxsminedrxgon Riya_Not_Area darrywolfstarotp45 

All of you have to answer the above questions as inline comments and this time because of poor number of participants, even seekers can answer the questions. Each right answer before 29/11/2020 11:59 P.M would give your house 10 points.

Ravenclaw, here you go with the questions:

1) What are Snape's parents names? 

2) What does Draco say to Snape when he's removed from Slughorn's party? 

3) Why or how do the students who fight the Death Eaters survive? 

4) How does Harry get the memory from Slughorn?

AkankshaReddy0623 PeherKothari RavenclawCullen Srija_Sriya SammieRajput001 Mel7391

All of you have to answer the above questions as inline comments and this time because of poor number of participants, even seekers can answer the questions. Each right answer before 29/11/2020 11:59 P.M would give your house 10 points.

Guys your house mates are doing most of the work, and the least you can do is answer the questions. Expecting good number of answers this time because this is the last Quidditch as the last year is not meant for games.

Seekers PeherKothari and Sophie-Jackson Praahi will ping you in DM. Be ready. 

For any queries, do contact Praahi

Thank you,

Praahi.